Chapter 1 Intro

Jake an 11 year old boy and his family were packing. Jake packed his clothes, his toys, his posters, his guitar signed by his favourite band Van Halen, his phone, his notepad, his music sheet binder,
his favourite shoes which he wasn't aloud to wear until he got to the airport, and the most important thing of all, a Swiss Army knife his grandfather used in the war. He loved his grandfather. They play together and made hypotheses on why gravity doesn't push them up or um... If circles end and all those junk theory's that everyone could answer but just doesn't have time to anyway back to the story." Mom why do we have to go to some weird place named after Radom letter stuck together " Jake said walking to the car . Just by looking at him you could tell he wasn't happy, his head bent down if he wasn't stating an insult toward the country of caltorosi, his arm limp but his hand tight around his

suitcase."shut up Jake!"said his sister Stacy who was 16."you've said everything bad about this place, calto-what ever..."
"caltorosi " Jake's mom said to Stacy."WHATEVER" yelled Stacy arriving to the car and opening the door. "Stacy  Valsa orger do not yell at me!"said her mom raising her voice."sorry mom"
said Stacy sitting in the front seat and started playing with the air conditioning knobs Jake was helping put the rest of the stuff in the moving van and then he put the his suit case in the cars trunk and joined his mom and sister in the car. After all, his father was only in his mind. The car keys touched the lock and the car started. Stacy stopped playing with air knobs, and Jake heard the most dreadful words that he heard all day"off we go" said their mother and they began to move.

It was slow at first but once they got onto the road, the,
dreadful journey began. Jake took out his phone and began to
text his friends, Dan and Phil. "Move started" he typed and
then started playing a game he downloaded for the plane ride when he heard in the front seat talking, about him. He pull violently at his ear buds and asked"what are you talking about"suspiciously." Uuh none of your business" Stacy said sarcastically.
"Uuh but it..." Said Jake but was interrupted by his mom." Jake do not argue!"his mom yelled at
him.
"And Stacy , you didn't have to be rude about it."
"But..."Stacy started but was interrupted by her mom."do not argue either."their mom yelled pulling into a parking space. They all walked silently walked to airport. Except for Stacy who mumbled "stupid brother" then was silent once they walked in the door of the airport. They weighed their bags, they got their gate number, gate 7, they went through security, when they scanned Jake's bag they saw it. "Uum Mister" the security guard asked."yes?"Jake asked. The security guard took his bag and pull out the Swiss Army knife .Jake reached for it."hey, that's my'n!" He told the security guard." Ah your not aloud a knife on the plane. I'm gonna have to get rid of it." Then the security guard walked of. Jake follow secretly. The guard put it in a trash can and went back to security. Jake  beat them there."Go through" said  the guard, he went through. The guard looked at Stacy, And Jake ran to the trash can, grabbed the knife, and ran to grab his bag and put the knife in the bag. Jake and family went through gate 7 and on to the plane. The land of  caltorosi.