How it began

The Past

Deep within the forest a little girl wakes up with tears in her eyes. The little girls name is Amari. "Wh-what? Wh-why? Mommy? Daddy." Amari cried. She wasn't injured and she didn't remember why she was there. That was the problem. Amari Yashihiro didn't remember anything. She only knew her name and age. She looked around scared. "Where am I? Where are you!? Mommy! Daddy! Come back please!" She screamed. "Wh-why can't I remember? What did I do?" She whispered to herself shaking. "WHAT DID I DO WRONG!" She shouted in rage. No longer scared but furious she got up and glared at the sky "HOW COULD YOU! WHAT DID I DO WHERE ARE YOU!" When she didn't hear a response she moved her glare to the ground making her hair cover her eyes. "Oh I see... I guess I'll never know." She growled. Knowing that if she just stood there she would basically be calling to be eaten she ran deeper into the forest crying. As she was running and was wispering "How could you do this? What was your reason? Did you hate me? Why am I alone?" But soon she bumped into a large figure. She landed on the ground with a loud thud. "Who are you?" A loud but calming voice asked. Amari widened her eyes when she saw what was standing wait no not standing but towering over her. It was a beautiful, icey colored dragon staring down at her. "I-I'm Amari." She managed to croke. "Where is your family little Amari?"she asked. Amari's eyes started to swell up again. "I-I don't know they just... Are gone I don't remember anything at all I'm scared and angry and I can't even think correctly!" She was on her knees crying. "Why me I don't understand?" Soon she felt a large claw pay her on the back. With tears in her eyes she looked up. "I'm very sorry Amari to hear that. But if you want I can be your new mother and teach you magic." The dragon smiled. "R-Really?" Amari asked her eyes sparkling. "You can teach me magic!" "Yes I can teach you ice dragon slayer magic but it won't be easy..." The dragon stated. "Don't worry I'll work hard to make you proud!" Amari beamed. "Ok then follow me honey." The dragon said starting to walk away. "Wait what's your name mommy?" Amari asked. "My name is Glaciana."

A Few Years Later...

Glaciana taught Amari the magic of the ice dragon slayer and Amari became a very powerful mage. Amari grew to love Glaciana considering her her real mother. But soon all of her good memories with Glaciana became the most painful ones. One morning Amari woke up on a beautiful sunny day And thought it was a good day to freeze the lake and go ice skating with her mom. "Hey mom where are you?" She called out. But no one responded. "Mom?" Amari asked getting a little nervous now. "Ha that's funny mom nice joke but you can come out now!" She laughed. No one responded. "Ok I'm serious it's not that funny anymore." She said searching thier cave. "Mom where are you?" She asked. Basically tearing the cave apart looking for Glaciana she didn't find her. She went outside and to her astonishment there was a note carved in the ground. She looked at it and as soon as she read it she felt as if her heart had just broken into tiny pieces. It said,

Dear Amari,
I'm so sorry that I had to do this to you but mommy had to leave the cave... And I'm not coming back. Please take care my darling I love you
-Glaciana

Amari stared at the note with wide eyes then it finally transferred into her brain. She backed away from the note as if it was the devil himself. "W-Wait not again please say this is all a dream! Please say this isn't happening!" She screamed feeling the tears falling down her face. "Mom come back! Don't be like my old family please! DONT LEAVE ME ALONE AGAIN!" She shouted in fear, anger, and sadness. "I thought I finally found someone who cared about me and would never leave me.. But I guess those were all dreams and they don't exist after all..." She whispered. "How could you?" She ran into the forest tears streaming down her face. She felt just like she did a few years ago. After running and crying into the forest until night she spotted a fire in the distance. But the fire resembled a shadow with light. Walking toward the fire she spotted a girl the same age as her. The girl turned towards Amari and to her surprise her eyes where swelled with tears as well.
"Who are you?" The girl whispered. "I'm Amari." Amari responded. "Who are you?" Amari asked. "My name is Erela."