Chapter 1

💕Heyy guys so this is my first fan fiction ! I'm kinda hype but I may ask you guys for opinions later on it. Don't judge and enjoy (also there may be typos and grammar mistakes)💕

~ Tori's POV ~
I wake up to the sound of screaming and being jumped on. "Oh god it's them" I think to myself. I open my eyes and see Colby, Sam, and Logan. I met Logan when I was 3 and same with Sam and Colby. We have always been the friend group that everyone wanted. I truly love them more then anyone in the world. "TORIIIIII GET UPP!!! ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! " I hear Colby yell as he pounces on my back and friendly kiss on my head. Which sent chills running from head to toe and gave me butterflies. I finally get up and yell back " FINE BUT GET OFF ME SO I CAN ROLL OVER!" Colby gets off and I get out of my cocoon of blankets and stuffed animals. They boys leave and Logan stays in my room because I mean she's practically my sister. I get changed into my school uniform, khaki pants, burgundy shirt with my schools name on it, my tie, my black shoes, and my black belt and black socks. Yeah sounds like a really boring uniform but hey my school is one of the best schools in my town. I go into the bathroom as Logan stands in front of my mirror and puts my makeup on because her parents don't let her. When I close the door to the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror and silently cry. I look so fat and I hate it. I always act like I'm fine but I never am. I eat but right after I feel sick, I can keep down my food but when I finish eating I go for a really long walk with Colby he's the only one that knows. Once I collect myself and my eyes aren't puffy and red I wash my face and put on mascara and a little bit of concealer for my tiny pimples and to hide the red. When I walk out of the bathroom you can't even tell I was crying. "Logan are you ready to go?" I ask as she just looks at herself. Man she looks so skinny and she looks beautiful with her makeup on. ( I buy her extra) "yeah...Aweee Tori you look sooo freakin pretty" Logan basically screams as if she's a fan girl. " yeah okay but thanks log (*its pronounced as loag kinda sounds like load but with a G*) but let's get downstairs before we are late"