1.Boom.

Boom
"TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE"
Boom
"WHERE ARE YOU"
Boom
The bombs were getting closer. But she wouldn't tell us how to save her.
Boom
"HURRY "
BOOM.
That's it. She was gone. John covered his face with his hands and sat down on the sofa, sobbing.
"John..."
"Shut up. Just..shut up for once. Can you do that for me?! Just not get involved?! Oh no wait! That's impossible for mister Sherlock bloody Holmes isn't it? You know what?! Fuck you!" He stood up, grabbed his coat and stormed out of the apartment.
I sat there for a moment and watched him from the window, before the phone rang again.
"Enjoying my little game sherl?"
The voice sent shivers down my spine.
"Why are you doing this?" I spat back.
"We both just looove games Sherlock. Why don't you come and play?"
"I-" before I could say anything, another voice came on, all shaky and...sobbing? "I-if y-you don't P-play the g-game sherl-lock, people a-are g-gonna get h-hurt" a girl. No. A woman. But I couldn't work out who.
"Look. Fatass why do I have to read this?!" My eyes widened at the sudden change of tone. I could hear a distant voice saying "or I'll kill you."
"Not a good enough reason" She sounded quite fiesty.
Readers POV
As the gun was pressed to my head I decided to read on, in a sarcastic tone "if you don't figure this one out, she'll be gone before noon"
Moriarty pressed the gun harder into my head, so I read on.
"Hurry Sherl...sherl?!" I faced Moriarty.
"Really? Sherl? " I chuckled.
"Keep reading." He snapped.
I was about to read but then the door slammed open, and there he stood, the graceful, intelligent Sherlock Holmes, pointing a revolver at Moriarty.
Sherlocks POV
I burst into what seemed to be some sort of warehouse to see Moriarty pointing a gun at..her. I said "if you wouldn't mind releasing the lovely lady and placing the gun on the floor? That would be lovely."
He untied the girl but kept the gun in his hand. Suddenly the girl punched Moriartys stomach making him lose grip of the gun and she caught it in mid air, then pointed it towards his head.
"Should've thought about that" she said walking and standing next to me.
God that's attractive I thought
"Awh, the power couple! (Y/N) and Sherlock! What would the ship name be??" He said, taunting us.
She glanced a look at me then back at Moriarty.
All of a sudden, the SWAT team burst into the room, surrounding Moriarty. She turned and faced me "before I called you, I hooked the phone to the police lines, just in case" she shrugged. "Good thinking. Shall we leave them to it?" I flirted.
"Yeah, let's" she strode out of the room then turned to face me. "Well come on then!" She called back
I followed with a grin on my face.