Sugar Mayhem

Okay, I know you guys might me angry at me for not updating Uncontrollable and writing this instead, but I thought it was a good idea to separate the one-shots from the actual story. For the people who read my latest chapter, Battle, this one is about the sugar high incident Void (Percy) and Alpha (Luke) were arguing about. There's a hint of Perluke if you squint.

3rd Person POV
Chaos was happy. Oh yes. The Creator of the Universe was very happy. Why? Nebulous (Percy) and Luke had gotten into yet another fight. Granted, it was a friendly fight, but a fight is a fight. Now, you might be wondering, why would she be happy about that? Well, it was because she had finally figured out how to stop them. How?
Cookies. Yes, you heard me correctly. Cookies. Not just any cookies though; they were Sally Jackson's signature blue cookies with the chocolate chips still melting. She would have both of them sit down in a locked room together and enjoy the cookies she had baked herself using Sally's recipe. Of course, she would have to keep a close eye on them to make sure that there was no funny business going on behind her back. Even though she trusted Luke, no one, and I mean no one would be allowed to touch her baby boy on her watch.

*Line break*

Percy and Luke stared at the locked door in front of them, then at each other. "...So, what do we do now?" Percy asked, breaking the awkward silence. Luke stared at him, then at the door, blue eyes impossibly wide.
"..."
"...Umm, Luke?"
"..."
"...You okay?"
"..."
"... Luke, I swear to Chaos if you don't answer me, I'll... I'll kiss you." Luke snapped out of his trance and freaked. He backed away from Percy, who was blushing beet red, as fast and as far as he possibly could.
"Don't you dare Percy! I do not like you like that!" His face was bright red. Percy wasn't any different.
"As if I would even think about it! My heart belongs only to Annabeth!"
"Then why would you even think about saying that!?
"It was the first thing that came to mind!" Somewhere in Abyss, Chaos squealed in horror and fainted.
Umm... Let's just ignore that and focus back on Percy and Luke. Both boys had calmed down somewhat, but were still confused. "...So, what now?" Luke asked. As if to answer his question, a table popped up out of no where, a giant plate of fresh blue cookies and a note sitting innocently on top of it. Both boys shared a look and cautiously moved towards the table. Percy reached out warily and snatched up the note. Luke looked over his shoulder as he read it.

Dear Nebulous and Luke,
I'm sorry about locking you two in a room together, but you both need to stop fighting over everything. If you look at the table in front of you, you'll see a plate of blue cookies. Yes Percy, they're made from Sally's recipe. As for where I got the recipe from, you'll never know! Now then, you two can have as many cookies as you want as long as don't start arguing, so behave. I'll be watching, so no funny business! Especially you Luke Castellan! Keep your hands and lips to yourself and we won't have a problem. Okay? Well, have fun~~~!
- Chaos

Percy and Luke were silent. Luke turned to Percy as he dropped the note. "Percy... your mom is crazy." Percy nod as he stared at the plate of cookies.

*Time skip 2 hours*

Chaos whistled happily as she skipped, yes, skipped, to the seemingly innocent locked door. Little did she realize what was going on behind that door, or what she would unleash upon the entirety of Abyss if she opened it. Of course, not knowing what would happen, she opened the door. What met her eyes horrified her.
Chaos, not the person, but absolute chaos and destruction. A glob of paint whizzed past her head at terrifying speeds, almost decapitating her. In front of her, Nebulous cackled as he dumped a bucket of glue and feathers, Chaos hoped that those weren't Luke's feathers, on top of Luke's head. Luke giggled and shot him with a paintball gun. Where on Chaoria did he get that!?
As Chaos looked around, she realized that the entire room was decorated with paint, glue, feathers, chocolate, cake, streamers, and other things. Nebulous had a party hat on his head and was covered from head to toe in blue and red paint, glue and feathers. The hat was not spared. His normally pitch black wings were unrecognizable under the mass of streamers and paint. Luke was pretty much the same except he didn't have a hat. He wore a paint bucket like a helmet on his head as he charged at Nebulous with the paintball gun. Chaos groaned as she thought about what the other Archangels would say after they came back from their mission.

*Line break*

"So, what did Chaos need you guys for?" Leo asked. Percy and Luke exchanged looks and shrugged.
"Don't know. I only remember bits and pieces of the last 2 hours. What about you Luke?"
"Same. It was something about... cookies? I remember getting hit with paint, kind of."
"I keep thinking of glue and feathers."
"I know what you mean Perce. Umm, paintball? Did we play paintball or something?"
"I'm pretty sure that was just you. I think I remember seeing you with a paint bucket on your head."
"Seriously?"
"Uh huh. And a lot of blue and red."
The other Archangels could only watch in confusion as Chaos entered the room. She froze when she saw Nebulous and Luke and left as fast as she could.
"Aww man! How come they get to have all the fun?" Leo moaned in despair.

So there you go! First one-shot complete! If you're confused about why I kept switching back and forth between Nebulous and Percy, it's because Chaos calls him Nebulous but the other Archangels call him Percy when they're alone and not on mission. Please leave a review if you liked it and send me ideas for more chapters!