Part title

I'm the third person in class, I'm waiting for Christa to show up. I hope she doesn't get mad at me because I left without telling her. Christa entered the classroom, my eyes got big when I saw her. Christa was running towards me, I saw she looked angry.

SLAP!

"What the fucking hell. That hurts you know!" I shouted.

"You fool! You fucking left without telling me!" Christa shouted. I grab Christa by the wrist and took her to the restroom, pin her against the wall and looked at her in the eyes.

RING!

"Crap the bell. Class just started. Damnit! We'll talk about why I was gone and I'll show you after school. K?" I said. Christa nodded, she looked confused. We ran down the halls to get to class.

"Girls you're late!" Mr. Smith shouted.

"Now take a seat, please." He said. We sat down, time went by we were taking notes, in the corner of my eye I saw Christa staring at me, I smiled at her, she looked away rolling her eyes at me.

RING!

The dismissal bell rang, Christa and I got our stuff and walked out the doors and walked to my apartment. I got my keys and opened the door and let Christa go in first.

"Thank you." She said calmly.

"Yeah yeah." I said. I closed the door behind me and put my stuff down on the floor. Christa looked at me.

"What?" I said. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the lips. I was surprised, I held her close to me, I picked her up and put her on the bed. Christa takes off my shirt and unhooked my bra.

"Christa?" I said confused.

"Shut up." Christa said. I stood quite, she grabbed my boob and sucked on my nipple, I can feel I'm getting hard.

"Christa." I moaned. I flipped her over so I'm on top I kiss her neck, I took off her shirt and unhook her bra, I licked her nipples and gently bite on them.

"Y-Ymir more." She asked desperately. I took off her skirt and licked her pussy against her panties.

"More baby please!" She said desperately. I smirked. I took off her panties and lick her pussy, she's all wet.

"Baby!" Christa yelled with pleasure. I stick two fingers up her pussy, she moans loudly, I keep licking her faster on her clit.

"I'm almost there baby!" She yelled. I keep fingering her pussy faster.

"Ahhh!" She moaned loudly. She came on my face and fingers.

"Christa, I wanna show you something." I said nervously.

"Please don't leave me." I said.

"Ymir why would I leave you? I love you baby." She said with a smile on her face. I did my pants and took out my cock. Christa's eyes got bigger, I blushed. I saw Christa was speechless, she sat down on the bed, she lean down and grabbed my cock, she looked up at me and licked the tip. I moaned, Christa put my cock in her mouth and started sucking.

"Baby. Awh" I moaned, I grabbed her hair and thrust in her mouth, she deep throat me.

"Baby! O my gosh! Yes!" I moan with pleasure. I pulled out my cock, Christa looked up at me, I smirked. I grab Christa by her waist and picked her up.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked and smirked. She nodded. I put the tip of my cock inside of Christa's pussy. She moan.

"Baby put it all the way in." Christa asked desperately. I smirked. I put my cock all the way in.

"Aww baby!" She moans loudly. I thrust my cock in her pussy fast, her moans turn me on, I can feel my cock getting harder. I lay Christa on the bed fucking her.

"Awh baby! I'm almost there!" Christa shouted in pleasure. I pounded her faster and deeper.

"O my gosh Christa!" I screamed. We both came on each other. We both laid down on the bed, I looked at Christa, she looked back at me.

"I love you Christa." I said with a smile. She smiled back at me.

"I love you too Ymir." She said. I lean in and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

End of story