you can't fight the homestuck! (mild language)

hello everybody~!  let me tell you about homestuck!

John Egbert, Rose Lalonde. Ascend, desend, rise up, abscond.   Jade Harley, Dave Strider. They all play sburb and end the world. Harlequin, nanna, bro, mom dad, youth roll. grandpa, pester chum, hella jeff and sweet bro.

Heat and Clock Work, Wind and Shade, Frost and Frogs, Light and Rain. Vegabond and medicant, rendagate, consorts and denizens. Skaia, 413, countdown to the reckoning, Derse or Prospit, carapases, pogo hammer, sassacre. 

You can't fight the homestuck though it's weird and random it's the greatest fandom. You can't fight the homestuck true it's quite outrageous but it's so contagious.

Jasper's secret, Davesprite, Casey, mutie, doomed timelines. good dog, best friend, Jack causes many people's ends. 

Black queen, nak nak, stuffing corpses, shoosh pap. robot bunnies, midnight crew, H3Y COOL K1D 1S TH1S YOU >:? Lil cal, babies, ecto biology, apple juice, pupa pan, Nic Cage, city of cans. Doc scratch, sn0wman,  I warned you bout those stairs man! god tiers, march drag, who even is this douche bag!?

You can't fight the homestuck though it's weird and random it's the greatest fandom. You can't fight the homestuck true it's quite outrageous but it's so contagious.

Exploring with Aradia, Tavros, Sollux, Nepeta,  Terezi's nuts, Karkat's a crab, Gamzee's got issues with his dad, Equius, Feferi, Kanaya the vampire fashion queen, she slices Eridan in half and Vriska is a bad ass.

Shipping charts, sick fires, all the irons in the fire. Buckets, squiddles, angels, all the lusi get culled. Faygo, recoupercoons, horror terrors kill you!  Troll jegus, killer clowns mobius double reach around.

You can't fight the homestuck though it's weird and random it's the greatest fandom. You can't fight the homestuck true it's quite outrageous but it's so contagious.

Matesprits, Auspistice, Morial, Kismesis. Betty Crocker, ICP, dead Daves are the enemy.

Green sun, Alpha-verse, Jane, Roxy, Jake and Dirk, UU, princely tights, Huy Fieri is the ani-christ. chaptchalouge modus, and strife specibus. hier and knight, witch and seer. Can't outrun what's already here!

You can't fight the homestuck though it's weird and random it's the greatest fandom. You can't fight the homestuck true it's quite outrageous but it's so contagious.

Dream bubbles, shenanigans, all who die come back again. Tick tock, break heads, honk honk, scary wolf heads. Cueballs, magic dogs, the universe is a frog, felt mobs and ferries.  LORD ENGLISH KILLED HUSSIE !  Troll cops, thresh prince, don't screw with the condense. scalemates, rap wars, blowing up the tumor. Zillyhoo, shaving cream, echeladder, science beam. Cascade, morse codse- THIS FANDOM'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE! 

You can't fight the homestuck though it's weird and random it's the greatest fandom. You can't fight the homestuck and from now on it will go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on!!! 

You can't fight the homestuck though it's weird and random it's the greatest fandom. You can't fight the homestuck true it's quite outrageous but it's so contagious. x2