I need you

Wooo! Another one-shot by one of the best rpg game couples ever J This one takes place at the moment that Yuka is sick, Yuuta crazy...Seitaro and Rin sit around the table to decide what to do.

And thank you @KumikoHime @1NothingM and @ AkiChan641 for the follow <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seitaro and Rin sit around the table. Rin is particularly quiet.

A little concerned, Seitaro looks at Rin, after all, Yuuta just attacked her! What if Yuuta had...No he shouldn't think that way...Why would he even think that way; Rin is an annoying girl so she probably deserved it.

'Yuuta seems to have calmed down. He should be fine with a little rest,' he states.

Rin doesn't respond, she looks down at her feet, like she's deep in thought.

'Rin?' He asks, snapping her out of her trance.

'Wha?'

Seitaro smirks at her 'Zoned out Yama-monkey?'

A small blush forms on her cheeks 'No! I mean...' She stays quiet for a little while, but continues whispering 'Seitaro, I'm going out to get help.'

Seitaro his mouth falls open, he didn't expect this at all! Why would she leave? Where would she go? She doesn't even know how to climb a mountain!

The only thing that he can bring out is a 'Huh?'

Rin plays with her blonde locks for she is continuing, not making eye contact with Seitaro. 'Being locked up in this unfamiliar place...crazy stuff happening to my friends...'

Rin her voice cracks and she continues with an angry tone: 'Yuuta just looked at paintings and he went nuts! Everyone is going nuts right here, it's weird that WE haven't gone nuts!'

She pants after her little tirade.

Seitaro opens his mouth to say something, but she cuts him of, with a softer tone 'If I just walk...I'm sure to find a village or something...So I'm going to look for help,' she states as a matter of fact.

After her statement, Seitaro snaps back into reality.

Rin, you really shouldn't go! Finding your way around here is impossible! And besides, I need you close...I want to hold you, cuddle you and say that we'll be fine...We'll find a way...

But instead, he responds in a harsh tone 'Don't be stupid. I mean, I got crazy lost out there! And you don't have any sense of direction!'

For a moment, Rin looks hurt...Did I went too far, Seitaro wonders anxiously.

But before he can apologize, she shouts back 'Shut your piehole! You just gonna keep looking for a map, while Yuka is...'

'Yuka is still fine, she is still breathing and...'

'Yeah, for now she is still breathing! I'm not gonna sit down and wait until she stops! You are way too selfish!'

'I'm selfish? If you get lost in the goddamn mountains, I'll be the one who has to find you! So you are the selfish one here, giving me extra work!'

It stays quiet for a while...

Rin is the first to speak up 'Just go look for your stupid map, I'll be in the old mansion.'

Rin rises from her chair to exit the room, but before she can leave, Seitaro pulls her back, his arms wrapped around her waist.

'Let me go!' Rin snaps at him.

'No! You're not going to search in the old mansion, not alone.'

'Puh-lease! What is wrong with you? You're not my babysitter. Let me leave.'

'Rin...Please...' he whispers, his head close by her ear.

'At least, spin me around...' she whispers back.

He spins her to him, but doesn't let her go. He still holds her protectively.

In a sort of reflex, she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him a little more to her level.

His breath hitches for a moment.

'Why can't I search for a stupid map?' She asks him, her hands starting to tangle up in his hair.

'I kn-know you are not going to...You will run away and search for a village...Just stay here...With me...I need you...' He whispers with a husky voice.

With that, Rin reaches up and Seitaro leans in, their lips meeting halfway, sharing a warm kiss.

Rin kisses him shyly, her tough side completely vanishing.

It surprises her when Seitaro takes his change to get dominant. He pushes her to the table, making her gasp. He uses this to his advantage to plunge his tongue into her mouth, making her blush even more.

I hate his guts she thought, but she couldn't pull away, so she started participating in the make-out session.

After a minute, the two pulled back, both a little shocked.

Seitaro is the first to speak up 'Did we just...?'

Rin lets him go and after that, he does it too, awkwardly standing in front of each other.

'Maybe you...Should go to the old mansion...B-but promise you stay there.'

'I promise,' her voice still croaky.

Seitaro turns around and leaves the room. Before he exits, he turns around, opening his mouth to say something, but sighs and shakes his head, before leaving.

Rin sits down at the couch, letting everything that just happened sink in.

What just happened...Did we really...Why would he kiss me, it's not that he likes me or something...Maybe we ARE already going nuts!

'I need to go before it's too late...I can't stay here...Even walking blind, I am sure to end up somewhere...'

And with that and a big sigh, Rin leaves the house, disappearing in the fog...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading ^^ I hope you al liked it

I really loved writing it <3 If you have a (Rin X Seitaro) request or something nice to say, please let me know

By the way, is there a Rin and Seitaro shipname? Like "Seitarin" or "Reitaro" ;)