Part 1-Point of origin

My POV
Flashback / Flashforward. 😜
(AN: I don't know what term to use cause it happened in my past which took place in the future.)
It all started 8 years from now.  It was a sunny day if I remember correctly. I was on my way  to tell the person I love what I feel.
"I can do this"
I repeated this lines on my head a several times. Even though I have convinced myself to do this, I am still a little nervous to What I am to do.
I hid this feelings of mine for a long time.I have only gathered My courage just a few days. God knows how much i love that person.
While I was on my way. I have this feeling of uneasiness, that something bad is gonna happen. 
I tried to shake this wierd vibe that am having.

I have arrived safely in their house.I hurriedly parked my car. I was about to press the door bell. Before I do that I I first checked how I look.

"I hope My clothes are not that bad"
I was wearing semi formal clothes.
Then I pressed the doorbell.

Ding.dong

While I was waiting for someone to open the gates. The fear that I felt not long ago kept going bigger.
I heard footsteps approaching. 

Then a maid with a brunette hair opened the gate.

"What might I help you with?
"Is ??????????? here?"
"Haven't you been notified? "
"Notified about what?
"The wedding is going to take place in golden sunset beach resort 5pm "
That word totally shattered me. I felt as if My heart was torn into a million pieces. Was I too late....
No, I can't give up yet. I have a wedding to stop. It's still 2pm so have at least 3 hours to stop the wedding.
"Thanks by the way" I told the maid as I hurriedly got to My car.
I drove as if I was chasing life. 
I have wasted to many opportunities in My life.
I earnestly prayed that I can arrive on time.
After many years of driving.  I have arrived at last.
It was not that hard to find the place venue.
As I was running, I heard the priest introducing the newlyweds.

I felt tears coming from my eyes. All My strength disappeared in My body. It was as if the whole sky fell down to me.

"I guess I was too late "

I wish for that moment to rain. So that it can wash away the pain.
Some people are passing by and they were staring at me. I didn't paid any attention to them.
A few moments later I saw them coming out of the venue.  I couldn't bring myself to go to them.  They were so happy smiling to one another.  While I'm here watching them with a broken heart.
I run away from that place, away from them. 

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.  The rain started to fall then. I spoted a temple nearby so I went there.
As I was sitting I remember how I have many opportunities to pass by.

"If only I could turn back the time, I wouldn't be here in this situation.  "

"Do you want to go back in the past? "

There was voice coming from behind me. As i turned My eyes to where the voice were coming from.  I only saw a bright light.
"Do you want to go back in the past? It repeated it's question. 
"Yes" I quickly answered " But is it even possible?  "
"It is possible if only you believe that it would happen....
"Really?  "
"But there I as a consequence to it, are you willing to pay it?"
I guess not all things are free in life.
" You mean like selling My body or soul?"
" It's not What I mean. The consequence varies from different person and the nature of the wish. As for time traveling it has two consequences.  First is you can only travel back one time so any change in events will be permanent and you will be stuck in that time  . And the second is unknown. 
" Unknown?  "
"Yes, unknown you will know once you get there.  Do you still want to continue? "
"Yes"
Because of my  emotion at that time I quickly agreed to continue without thinking too much. All I was thinking was that my future will now change for the better...  or so I thought. 
"What should I do?"
" Just close your eyes and think of the time you want to go back"
Then I closed my eyes and thought of my time when I was a  first year in senior high school.

Who would have thought that starting from that time my future changed different from what I expected.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
AN: What do think is my  consequence? 
I want you to guess in the next chapters  who I am.