River facts

Hello! Here's some more facts. (I'm kinda running out of ideas!)
So here's a bunch of facts on rivers.
Please don't forget to vote, share and comment!
I'll really appreciate it!
Thanks all!
^.^

1. 17 countries don't have rivers.

2. Diamonds were not originally mined. They were found alongside or at the bottoms of rivers in India.

3. In the early 1900s, engineers reversed the flow of the Chicago River.

4. The Imjin River in South Korea is nicknamed 'river of the dead' because large numbers of dead North Koreans have floated down it.

5. The New Madrid earthquakes of 1811-1812 were so powerful they reversed the flow of the Mississippi River.

6. There is a perennial (existing for a long or infinite time) River named Merrica in New South Wales.

7. There is evidence of an underground river, 4km beneath the Amazon that may be as long as the Amazon and 100s of times wider.

8. Of the top 8 largest rivers, by volume of water, the Amazon River is bigger than all the others combined.

9. The full moon causes a tidal wave to roll up the Amazon River once a day and once a night for a period of 3 weeks once a year.

10. There is a water bridge across Elbe in Germany. It is 1km long, 3 meters wide and allows cargo ships to cross the river.

Requests?? Any at all?? Any?
No? Okay.

Please vote, comment, share

(Just reminding you!)

....spelling errors?

No?

Okay?

Bai!