Succesfulman

Carlos-Jeydon Lopez (lead actor)

Vea- Jandy Perez(Change the life of JL)

Jericho- Alexander Lopez (Father of JL)

Rency- Jessica Lopez (Mother of JL)

Sunshine- Crissa Sison (The teacher

Yap- Justin Cruz(friend of JL)

Randy- Mike Austin (friend of JL)

In this world,most of us should build and work hard to be a successful man in the future and to chase our dreams .

But a lot of people  wasted their time in useless things. Because many student has been addicted to computer games, social media and a lot more. They have been doing this kind of things than studying and going to school. that's why a lot of people didn't succeed in life. And i was one of those people before. I was one of the student who slack off and never dream for the future. But the  unexpected happened.

  i met the person who change me for being a successful man.

Rency(Jessica-Mother)- Jeydon wake up your late !!

Carlos(Jeydon-Lead)-  im already awake! 

Jeydon's parent didnt know that Jeydon is awake 24/7 because of playing computer games all night.

Jeydon went down stairs and walk straight to the front door.

Rency- Jeydon dear , your not going to eat breakfast?

Jeydon-Im late mom.

Jericho- That's your fault. Because of that tardiness attitude you have, you always don't eat breakfast.

Jeydon-Yeah whatever. 

Then Jeydon left the house.

AT the school

Sunshine(Teacher)- Okay class you have your new Classmate. Please Introduce yourself Miss. 

Vea(Jandy)- Hey Guys! Jandy Perez for your information! I hope we can all be friends! 

Sunshine-Okay jandy you may seat beside Mr. Lopez

(Then Jandy went to the chair beside Jeydon and seat beside him .jandy look at jedyon and tap him because his head is in the desk like he is sleeping.Jeydon lift his head and look at Jandy with a bored face.

Vea-im Jandy! What's your name ?

jeydon- tss 

Then jeydon went back to his position he have earlier.

Vea-Tsk. Snob

Randy- hey jandy over here!

Vea-hey, do you know that guy?

Then jandy point jeydon who is now sleeping again.

Yap- yeah his our friend Jeydon .  sorry about him anyway, he's always been like that. by the way Justin nice meeting you.

Randy- Yeah don't worry about jeydon , you'll get use to him soon, im Mike

Vea- Is that so? Anyway its nice meeting you both gotta go back to my sit before Miss Sison catch me not being in the proper seat (then she laugh

Yap and Randy- Yeah/ right!

Teacher-okay class i will group you all by partners to do this activiy. your partners will be the person   beside you. Now do the activity before time ends thats all