Chapter 1: London?!

"See you next time! Stay dazzling! HA!" Maddie heard Daz say as she finished his new gaming video on his channel.
A typical Friday night for her: DazGames and a cup of tea were all she needed.
She clicked the thumbs up button, as she always did, and left a small comment down at the bottom.
"Hi, Daz! Thanks for always making me laugh!" she wrote and pressed the post button.
She heard her name being called from downstairs, and was startled since it was so unexpected.
"Maddie! Can you come down for a minute?" she heard her dad's voice from the bottom of the stairs.
"Yeah, I'll be there in a second!" she shouted back.
She cleared the apps out on her phone and clicked the lock button, plugging it in to charge, and she headed downstairs.
"What's up?" she asked as she reached the living room, a little confused.
Was she in trouble for something?
"We have something to tell you." her dad said, laughing a little.
"O-kayyyy?" she laughed.
"We've decided to take a vacation to London this summer. We leave next week." her mom said.
Maddie's heart filled with joy, her adrenaline pumping. A smile spread across her face.
"NO WAY!" she shouted, obviously excited.
"Yes, we leave Sunday morning." her dad said.
"OH MY GOD!" Maddie shouted and ran back to her room.
The started jumping up and down and giggled to herself. Daz lives just outside of London!! What if he's there when she goes?! With her luck, he probably won't be. But she still had hope.
She didn't waste any time packing her suitcase for the family vacation. As she was leaving with her family in two, more like one day, she was rushing and frantically throwing everything she could into her suitcase. She didn't even care if it matched, she just wanted to hurry up, hoping that Sunday morning would come faster than it was.
She heard a knock on her door as she crazily bustled through her bedroom, throwing shirts and shorts and shoes into her suitcase.
"I'M A LITTLE BUSY!" she shouted in a heavy voice as she was out of breath.
Her bedroom door opened and her mother was standing in the doorway, staring at her as if she had gone mad.
"What in seven hells are you doing?" her mom said, rather confused.
"Packing." Maddie said as she shoved a folded shirt into her suitcase.
"Whoa, slow down there pal. Did you make sure those clothes you're packing match?" her mom laughed.
"Yes." Maddie stated.
"Well, alright, if you say so..." her mom trailed off the end of her sentence as she left the bedroom.
Once Maddie finished packing for the trip, she zipped up the suitcase and put it in the corner of her bedroom, leaning up against the wall. She flopped onto her bed, right onto her back. She stared up at the ceiling of her bedroom and took a deep breath.
She was going to be in London within two days. A place she's always wanted to visit. A place she never thought she would get to go, but her chance had finally come. She smiled to herself as she thought about all the things she was going to be doing in London. Although she had never been to the UK, she could already tell the trip was going to be phenomenal.
She turned her head to the right to face her clock that remained upon her nightstand. It read 8:17PM. She needed to get to sleep, but there was no way she could after the amazing news she had just received minutes prior. Maddie had so many thoughts running through her mind. What if she actually met Daz? What if she actually met the guy the idolized? Tears brimmed her eyes as she thought about meeting Daz. She's always wondered what would happen when she met him. She always thought she would end up passing out in the end, because that's how much she loved Daz. Daz was like a mentor, he taught her a lot of things. He taught her to keep smiling no matter what, he taught her things through the messages in his videos, and he just taught her how to be a better person in general. That's sounds crazy because she's only seen him through a phone screen, right? Well, she learned so much from Daz, even though he lived on another continent.
Maddie laid on her bed for such a long time, thinking about her trip to London: the plane ride, stepping onto British soil for the first time in her life, touring a city she's wanted to see for such a long time. Before she knew it, she was dead asleep.