Confusion and Despair

Though I maybe dying in a port-a-potty, you maybe thinking my life is literal in deep shit. Well, you're not wrong. I did have some good points in my life and I believe I lived a nice long life.

For the 20 years I've lived on Earth was nice and all. The food was okay and the beds were kinda plush, and my family, well, they can live with out me. At least my brother will have his own room at last.

Now I'm just going to close my eyes and I'm gonna wake up in a hospital bed with IV's stuck into my arm with a heart monitor on my finger. See you Earth, it was nice living on your pleasant looking meadows and bright blue skies, and the delicious smell of steak tacos with green salsa. I close my eyes, and just lay there, in the filth of others and my own. Stinky waste and sticky tissue stuck onto my arms and clothes.

Good bye Earth, I loved the sights you gave me and the world you showed me. Thank you, thank you so much.

"ONE, TWO, and THREE! lift!"

"WHAT THE FUCK? I-" The port-a-potty was lifted up right and I fall to the other side.

"See I told you someone was inside! And you wanted to throw it out because it was old and no one had used it." A small groan was heard outside. "Who owns this wheel chair?"

"H-hello? I'm in here!" I try to move the door but my fingers move past it and out my weight on the door only to be going through it. I lay down for a second to see where my wheel chair is. I turn myself around and the two people who were helping me are prying to door open. I look back at them and look at the door. There was no way of me to go through the door. There is no way I could have escaped that smelly hell.

"Oh shit...dude, we're too late. She's gone man..."

"Oh, b-but I'm right here....hey. Look over here!" I reach my hand to their shoulders and I just slip right through them. One of them turn around and just shrug me off. What the hell? I look into the Port-a-Potty and see my dead body covered in Gashes and deep cuts. My clothes all ripped up and I was- I was pants less...what happened to me? All I remember was the picnic and having a couple beers. My mom was there, my dad. Some of my friends I even invited my old ex-girlfriends. Who else was there???? I don't know. Tears streaming down my face in fear and confusion. Why am I out of my body and why am I seeing my body like this???

I don't know...I don't know....