Chapter 1:Introduction

Hello my name is Aike and I am a half blood of a human and a cat goblin. I live in the land of the fey where anything is possible. It is a magical land all kind of strange creatures. My best friend is Nicole she is a mouse goblin. I know I am a cat and she is a mouse but she is my best friend.

I don't care what other people say she is the best

I don't care what other people say she is the best. I live in  Willow town it has huge oak trees. when it's fall you can't even see the ground there's so many leaves. It's spring break so the birds are chirping all day and it's so pretty. But spring break is almost over just a few days left. School is not so bad but Nicole has a hard time because she can't see that
well. But she gets by but I'm glad we have a very nice teacher Mrs. Higgins. Mrs. Higgins is a very nice sheep goblin she has taught us since we been in the second grade. Me and Nicole are now in the eighth grade there is this cute boy called Jacob. But he's not really nice to Nicole not all cat

goblins are nice,but I believe he is he just has no friends

goblins are nice,but I believe he is he just has no friends.I can't believe I'm going to be thirteen tomorrow.I don't really like my birthday though it's just I only have Nicole.Every one at our school either don't like Nicole or are afraid of me.

"I can't believe school is here" I say to loud at the breakfast table. Cat goblins ears are very sensitive to loud noises."Oh no I woke up dad,sorry" mom,said "You better hurry and get ready for school".
So I go into my room,and pull out a grey skirt and my favorite white shirt that has a bow on the top. I brush my hair and teeth and I'm out the door.I see Nicole standing at the end of the trail to the road.Nicole is  wearing black shorts and a purple striped shirt and knee high socks."Oh I didn't see you there Aike"said,Nicole"Oh sorry Nicole"."Well better get going don't want to be late"said Nicole.So we started walking and I could tell something is bothering her."So what's up" I asked Nicole"Well I'm scared that I won't see Jacob this time"said,Nicole. Last time Nicole saw Jacob he was fighting with this boy she tried to break it up. He swang at her she dogged just in time.Jacob got detention for three weeks so he must be mad at her."I won't let him hurt you know that" I told ,Nicole."What if you aren't there" Nicole,said. "Then you run fast and don't stop" I told her "Ok."
      The land of the fey is a little different there's goblins, dragons, fairies,and trolls.My day dreaming was interrupted by Jacob coming towards us. I didn't know what to do I just stood there starring at him. "Hi Aike what are you doing after school" My heart was beating twenty miles per hour."Nothing  Jacob why" wondering if he has seen Nicole."I wanted to see if you would like to go to the creek with me."
"Um sure can Nicole come" looking at Nicole a little ways off. "Oh Aike I can't come today my mom wants me to babysit Sunflower, sorry"

 "Oh Aike I can't come today my mom wants me to babysit Sunflower, sorry"

"We'll meet me at 3:00 O'Clockby the waterfall" said,Jacob."
"Ok"I said and started walking off I'm blushing so hard Nicole looking with her Beaty eyes. "So you excited for your date Aike" I giggle and then I realize what just happened.