Chapter 1; Sarah Smiles

So I'm obsessed with Panic! At The Disco, in particular, Brendon Urie <3<3 hope you enjoy

~~~~~

Chapter 1 Sarah Smiles

I open my eyes to a bright sunny room and the loud beeping noise of my alarm. It takes a second for my eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight illuminating my room. Once i can finally open my eyes to get up, i walk into my bathroom.

I live in a small studio apartment ,so my bathroom isn't all that big. The walls are an eggshell white color with light blue patterns across the top. The sink has a big mirror over it. I look at myself in the mirror, wow my face is hideous. I rinse off the morning face and take a quick shower.

I have my finals Tuesday night, and i really need to study. I have been taking online college classes and after this final i finally get my Associates Degree! Then just 4 more years and i will be done!...ugh so far away.

I throw my dark brown hair up into a bun and throw on a violet shirt with some light jeggings. I look in my mirror again, still hideous. I apply some light makeup and then i feel content with myself. I have always been self-conscious about my body. Everybody says "I'm so beautiful and perfect!" But i don't believe them.

I am short, only stand at about 5'2, and have a carmel skin tone. I'm not super skinny, but i'm not fat either. My hair is down to my mid-back and is a dark brown. It is naturally straight and is so hard to work with. Even my eyes feel alittle off, one is a smudge bigger than the other. And they are a simple brown color with black specks.

I decide not to worry about looks right now and focus on school. The best thing about online school is that i can be me and not have to worry. I set my books on my desk in the corner and start to read all about 'financial business'. I get a text message on my phone from my boyfriend, Jayson. Thank goodness he saved me from this boring work.

Jayson and I have been together since our sophomore year of high school. Our parents have always been family friends, so we seen each other alot. I always hated him through grade school though. He was one of the guys that made fun of me for the way i walked and i had braces and glasses. He was a popular kid, and i was a nerd. Does that explain?

Then in high-school his parents got a divorce and he came to me crying. I talked to him about it, trying to make him feel better since my biological father left me, i knew how he felt,and we started talking. Then he came over every night, sometimes my parents even let him spend the night. I fell so hard for him. He had a tough guy exterior but on the inside he was the softest guy i had ever met. One night he took me out to our favorite place; Taco Bell. He ordered me mexican pizza with mild sauce and asked me to be his girl-friend. Ever since then i have been hooked on him.

He texted,"Hey I'm going to a party, and you know i cant go without your beautiful face.<3"

Of course Jayson is going to a party, its Saturday night, and my birthday. My 21st birthday, which means alcohol...and i just don't have time for a hangover.

I reply,"You know i have my finals Tuesday, i don't have time to party." I throw my phone on the bed and sit at my desk on the other end of the room. Which isn't that far away.

My phone starts ringing, he is just relentless.

"Hello?" I sigh. I already know what he is going to say.

"Come on, please! Its your 21st birthday night and you know-" i cut him off before he can finish.

"Jayson, i just cant. Maybe next weekend." I rush out.

"But please my honey droplet! Just for a while? Josh said there isn't going to be many people there. I promise if you just go for a while and wanna go home, i will take you home." He says with his sweet voice he knows i cant say no to.