Barrycorn

((Thank you again to TheProcessofDumb for the absolutely fabulous art seriously you're so rad follow this person. also this story is dedicated to them :>))

Everything was dark and cold before you slowly opened your eyes to view the world around you. Everything was dank now. 80's sounding music echoed in the distance. You quickly sat up from the cold ground, rubbing your head in confusion and shaking the leaves out of your hair.

"W-what's going on? Why do I hear synthesized music in the middle of a dense forest?"

"I MIGHT BE ABLE TO ANSWER THAT!" a majestic and bright creature magically appeared in front of you, startling you and making you fall to the ground once more

"WH-WHO ARE YOu you bEAUTIFUL CREATURE?" you said, completely mesmerized by the stranger's stunning beauty.

"I AM THE UNICORN WIZARD, RIDING FOR JUSTICE ON A COMET OF STARS," DANNY SEXBANG SUDDENLY INTERRUPTED, HIS MAJESTIC lOCKS FLOWING IN THE WIND. THEN BARRY STABBED HIM WITH HIS HORN.

"I AM BARRYCORN!!" HE NEIGHED. YOUR EYES SPARKLEDD.  "HOP ON MY BACK AND I'LL MAKE YOUR WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE!!"

YOU HAPPILY OBLIGED, having nothing better to do with your life anyway.

SO, YOU TWO RODE ON INTO THE NIGHT SKY, RAINBOWS APPEARING EVERYWHERE DESPITE THE LACK OF RAIN. THEN YOU LANDED ON THE MOON.

"WHOA BARRYCORN, THAT WAS AMAZING."

"I KNOW!!"

"I-I THINK I MIGHT BE IN LOVE WITH YOU ACTUALLY," YOU BLUSHE IN THE MOONLIGHT.

"WHOA!! LET'S GET MARRIED!!" HE SAY HAPPY YOU LOVE HIM.

SO YOU SMOOCH.

THEN YOU GO MARRY ON THE MOON. BRIAN CRIED AT THE WEDDING AND DANNY WAS MAGICALLY REVIVED THANKS TO THE POWER OF SPANDEX(tm). SO YOU DANCED TO SYNTHESIZED SONGS ABOUT DIcKS ALL NIGHT AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!

thE end!!!!!!!!!!!!