run

run,

run,

run.

away.

do not stop.
do not stop until you've reached wherever you want to be.

don't let the people who are supposed to love and/or adore you bring you to your knees out of weakness and struggle.

the people who ruin you are often the ones you hold closest.
I don't want to believe it, you don't want to believe it, no one wants to believe it.

because the ones you hold closest you usually know a lot about. their background. where they come from. where they have been. what they've been through etc. but eventually, whether you like it or not, you will end up knowing too much and you will end up thinking they have everything, only gaining more and more envy through time.

but that may not always happen.
you live your life running away from people who you think are toxic.

some of those "toxic" people sometimes end up meaning no harm at all and you ended up blaming yourself for running away from someone you could have spent so much time with and for some reason bringing up this illusion that this person is not good for you.
you leave them confused and frustrated because you're indecisive, emotional and just a straight up mess. but you're still growing. you're still not the official you just yet. you have years to think about what you want to do and how you want to do it, you have time to change your mind.

***
jeez getting a lil too personal here oops