Chapter 1 [Edited]

Short A/N before you read anything. I'd just like to inform you that I wrote this years ago when I was 12, it's really bad at first so please take everything with a grain of salt. It gets better after the first 2 parts or so. Thank you 💞💞

I was walking down the dark and cold city streets of Seoul, like usual walking back to the dump of a warehouse I called my home. It was the same every day walking around the city by daylight and sulking back in the dark, cold, lonliness at night, behind either the abandoned or closed shops. The only lights where the occasional street lamp or a sign to a bar up ahead with a flickering 'Open' sign. The fluorescent red and blue lights dancing over the cracked pavement and graffiti vandalized walls.
The only living things around this part of town were cockroaches, the
occasional stray cat or dog and maybe one drunk person hobbling past, only grumbling or cursing with a half empty beer can in their hand. This wasn't unusual, I've grown so used to this that i've become numbed.

I kept walking for about five minutes, exhailing deeply. My breath came out in a cloud of white. I gave a small grin and breathed back in continuing my walk. The winter was coming. It may be hard living as a homeless girl during the colder months but I liked it. All the holiday cheer and happy children... It  warmed my heart... It brings back happy memories from when things werent so bad.

It was about halfway into my stroll when I heard footsteps behind me. I honestly was not in the mood for human interaction so I quickened my pace a bit. I turned around and saw the silhouette of a man probably in his mid forties. By the way he was walking he was probably drunk. I did not like the look of the guy so my once light but quickened pace turned into a speed walk.

When I sped up my pace I heard the same footsteps speed up as well, but it sounded like they only came from a few feet behind me. I broke into sprint I tried to get away. I heard the footsteps start to run as well and then... They stopped. I turned around once again and took a deep breath when I realized he was not there anymore.
"What a creep" I mumbled while rubbing my hands together to get them to warm up again.

"Wehat was taht sfweetarhte? i can't hexar yoiu" <What was that sweetheart? I can't hear you."  A hoarse voice slurred from behind me. 
I turned around and standing a few feet away was an older man. He was almost within arms distance.

I screamed and ran. I am not talking 'oh yeah just gonna go on a small run hoi hoi' no I am talking FUCKING SANIC gotta go fucking fast if you don't wanna die!

I bolted straight ahead not bothering to look behind me. I was running for a minute or two I turned around and he was no longer there following me. I sighed in relief, but continued to keep my guard up. When I turned my head back in front of me he was so close personal space did not even have a meaning anymore. I screamed and jumped back a bit.
"Get the hell away from me!" I firmly said streaks of fear laced my voice.

"You know what they do to rude little girls. right?..." he grunted his voice was more menacing now. My eyes widen in fear as I begin to back away as much as I could but ended up tripping over a beer bottle and fell on my butt.

"...They get punished" he hissed lowly. Just then he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a old rope. He pulled me back to my feet and shoved me against the building next to the sidewalk we where standing on. The cold brick of the building slammed into my face with a thud. The man tied the old rope around my wrists I tried to resist but he slammed my face into the wall once more, but this time ten times more hard.