Flower Crowns

Welcome to my one shots!! I'm beginning these little prompts with fluff. Then I might change the rating to mature content. Because I might write smut xD

Hope you enjoy!

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

"Ugh! I can't get this to go together!" Yelled a frustrating Steve Rogers as he and his boyfriend, Bucky Barnes were taking a break from all the problems of the world itself. Right now, Steve was trying to make a flower crown for Bucky. Bucky was also doing the same for Steve. But let's just say Steve couldn't get the hang of making these cute little crowns.

"Come on Steve! You can get the hang of this." Said Bucky with confidence that his boyfriend can make a simple little crown. "I can't. I just can't do it." Steve placed the flower crown to the soft grass and bowed his head down in disappointment. "It's okay babe. We all make mistakes, and thats what makes us learn alot of things in life. That's why I'm with you 'Till the end of the line." Bucky said in a soothing voice as Steve looked him and smiled, which always made Bucky happy. "Thank you Buck. You always know what to say." Bucky smiled back as he picked up the flower crown with his metal arm and said, "At least you did your best at this. I'll teach you."

Bucky teached Steve which took alot of time. But Bucky was always there when he made those mistakes but they kept trying till they succeeded.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

This is my first Stucky one shot and I tried my best. I think I write really cheesy and fluffy Fanfiction (especially if its one of my OTP's)