you reap what you sow

Jack work up early just like he always did. Washing his face with his wash cloth. Looking up the reflection in the mirror caused him to jump. Standing behind him was Pauletta with a look of disgust. Pauletta was Jacks wife who passed away over 15 years ago. The vivid visions of her had become more and more frequent. Over the course of three months alone he had seen Pauletta appear out of thin air. Closing his eyes and counting to five. Jack waited for her to go away which usually worked. When he reopened his eyes she was gone. Suddenly, Jack heard loud music playing from afar. Following the sound of music. Jack heard where it was coming from which was from the basement. The song playing was a song his wife often use to play. Remember me by the caravans gospel group.

Remember me oh lord!

The record skipped over and over stuck on that particular chorus. Jack reached to turn the basement doorknob. Opening the door the music became louder and louder. Jack started down the stairs. Taking one step at a time halfway down. A crash from behind him caused him to jump. Turning around jack looked up. Standing in the basement doorway stood Pauletta with a grim look. Her eyes fiery red and in each hand held a snake. Charging towards him Jack turned to run only to fall down the remaining stairs. Breaking his neck along the way. The record stopped playing and Pauletta vanished.  Blue, Jacks dog barked a thousand times waiting for his owner to get up. Blue backed away as Pauletta appeared standing over Jack. The basement door slammed shut. Nearly shutting poor Blue in the process. Words began to appear on the wall. In big letters these words displayed.

You reap what you sow........

Available 👉11/7/2016 on amazon/kindle 🔥🔥🔥
author Aleia Latay