He's Mine! (Jc Caylen fanfiction)

There I was at the front doors of Hillside high school. "I cant do this" said Katie. "Yes you can" said her mom "all you have to do is take a deep breath and be calm". Katie took a big deep breath and hugged her mom. "bye" said Katie. "Bye honey have a great first day" said her mom then she turned around and left. "Well I'm gonna have to survive high school one day" said Katie then she walked inside the high school. "It was weird seeing all the different people I havn't seen before". Katie walked to her locker and got her stuff for class. Then she felt a tap on her back .Katie turned around. "Hi" my name is Jenn. "Hi" I'm Katie,  nice too meet you too said acting a little surprised. "You look new do you need help finding any classes"? "Um sure why not" "GREAT!" said Jenn. As Jenn gave Katie a tour of the school Katie noticed this really cute guy by his locker. As she kept looking at him Jenn kept talking all Katie could hear was mumbling in the back round and a very cute guy by the sight of her eyes and all of a sudden he disappeared kissing this girl. "Well that was good while it lasted" said Katie. "Oh my god your into him aren't you!?" said Jenn while Katie turned around. "No i'm not"! said Katie blushing and trying to act stern at the same time. "Um yes you are I know when girls have a thing for boys it's totally obvious trust me, this girl her name was Ashley she was my best friend until junior high then she turned popular and I knew all her crushes". "You will be seeing alot of popular people and they will get in your way no matter what". Well I'm sorry you've got it all wrong I only knew you for like five minutes and now you know who i have crushes on"?! Said Katie. "Well do you"? Asked Jenn." No I don't even know him, you know what I'm just gonna forget the first 5 minutes of  high school and get to my classes"! " I was just trying to help" said Jenn but it didn't matter Katie was already gone". ==========================================================================================================================================================Thanks for reading guys this is my first chapter of my first book and I hope you enjoyed it. I will try to update every week or every 2-3 days. I already know what I'm writing for the next chapter .                    

 Instagram: @ __mrscaylen__

Twitter: @Fotini Caylen

Facebook: @Fotinicaylen

~Fotini Caylen