"Just relax."

When I originally wrote this, it was back in 2016

When I originally wrote this, it was back in 2016. I was 16 then... oh how the times have changed. 

                          ______________________________________

Dean sighed as he ran a hand through his short quiff, his forrest green eyes fixated on the road ahead of him that was brightened by the illuminating glow that beamed from the headlights of his '67 Chevy Impala. The sun was far from sight and only the moon and a handful of stars were visible.

He glanced over at the passenger seat that he knew was vacant due to Sam staying with Bobby to help him with a hunt. Of course Dean would have joined but he couldn't handle hours of reading books. He had to have action.

So here he was, driving back to his hotel tiredly from a vampires den that he took on by himself. The soft sound of an old rock song he heard when he was younger flowing through the vehicle to mix with the loud roar that occurred from his engine.

The car was old no doubt. Their father, John Winchester had handed it down to him and he had been taking care of it ever since. Nothing too serious has ever happened to his baby and for that he will be forever grateful.

His baby was absolutely gorgeous with shiny jet black paint that seemed to never chip despite what it has experienced and silver rims that shone underneath the sun's rays.

Dean groaned as he heard the basic ring from his phone that resided in the breast pocket of his favorite burgundy button down, an annoyed expression flashing over his features as he grips onto the steering wheel with his left hand and digs in his pocket with his right.

He checked to see the Caller I.D. before flipping it open. "Yeah?" His rough voice greeted, his lips pursing in aggravation when he only heard muffled noises. "Hello? Sam?" He grumbled, not feeling in the mood for this.

"Hey, Dean." Sam's soothing voice flowed through the line, "Just checking in. How was the den?"

"Well i'm here, aren't I?"

Sam merely rolled his eyes at his older brother, "You sound tired. Get some rest." He informed the man as he cracked open yet another book from Bobby's library on witches.

"That's exactly what i'm about to do." Dean smiled, revealing the crinkles by his weary eyes. "Take a nice shower, crack open some beers, maybe watch some Casa Erotica-"

"Too much info." Sam breathed, making the older man chuckle. "Bobby and I haven't found a damn thing about these hex bags we found."

"Oh yeah?" Dean asked, gazing down at the clock on the dashboard that read well past midnight. "Well, don't push yourself too hard. Just go rest and pick up tomorrow."