How I Met Baby Lux

Haiii guysss I decided to write this part again so yeaaaa :)))

"so sorry if anyine gets confused... LOL"

 sooo yeaaa anyways enjoy *again* aha Chapter 1 of Babysitting Baby Lux!! :))) - phiya

Chapter 1 

*Maia's POV*

The loud music of the club was ringing in my ears, I pushed through a group of kids who looked like they faked an I.D to get in and then I found the person I was trying to find for 20 mins 'Nicole'. She looked as if she had 5 drinks much more than her average 2 drinks and as usual she was dancing 'very horribly may I add' next to a man who looked far to old for her and looked as if he was overly drunk as well , so before she would do anything she would regret tomorrow I ran, grabbed her arm and pulled her to the exit where Zoe would be waiting.

"Maia can I tell you somfing" Nicole hiccuped while we were walking to the door

"What" I said

"You see that man over there, the one I was dancing with" She almost fell so I basically had to carry her so she wouldn't fall ontop of me. Geez we are never letting her out of our sight again,

never again.

"Yea what about him" 

"He said he was going to do me so hard I won't even remember my name tomorrow"

Yup as I said NEVER AGAIN

Once we reached the exit of the bar we saw a very impatient waiting Zoe. 

'Here comes her lecture' sure I loved Zoe but sometimes she gets a tad bit overprotective.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS, YOU WERE IN THERE FOR OVER 1 HR!!! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GO INSIDE AND LOOK FOR YOU!!"

"Calm your tits Zoe" I said to her "Nicole's pissed drunk so here you goo!" I pushed Nicole towards her.

"I'll see you guys tommorow kayy?" I said to them 

"Heyyyyy Maia come here for a second" Nicole slurred, so I went up to her and then she screamed in my ear

"MAIA I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!! SOOO MUCH!!!, HEYYY  MAIA DO YOU SEE UNICORNS CAUSE I DO OH AND ONE DIRECTION!!! OMIGOSH THEIR SO SEXYYYY MAIA THEY WANT CARROTS NO!!! THEY WANT MY SHOESSS AHA, I LOVE YOU MAIA!!! SEE YOU LATERR GURRLLL!!"

"Love you too Nicole! see ou later!" I replied to her, she just giggled and Zoe was literally carrying her to the girls bathroom. LOL

I was walking to the nearby park when I heard a faint crying, I came closer and closer until I spotted a cute little baby crying at the bottom of the slide, and all by herself. 

I slowly walked up to her and then she turned around and looked at me with curiousity in her blue eyes.

"Hi there baby girl, don't worry I'm not here to hurt you" she seemed to understand me as she stood up and walked to me and put her arms up in the air, as if to tell me she wanted to be carried.

I picked her up and said to me in a really cute voice

"I'm baby wux!'' 

"Hi I'm Maia" I said to her

"Ma-a, Mai Mai!" I softly giggled at my nickname she had just given to me, she then joined me and laughed the most adorable laugh I have ever heard.

*snap* I quickly turned around and saw a boy with blonde hair staring at me and Lux.

I held Lux tighter but released her a bit when I heard her say