»One«

July 16,2016

White walls ...
Burning my eyes
The yet innocent color ...
Making me feel blue

[ Log in ]

It's been a week since Mei woke up from her coma. Slowly and surly she's regaining her memory but the most important person in this whole story has been forgotten. White walls is all she stares at daily. If at least there was a little color , she wouldn't be feeling so down and emotionless. It's a quiet morning as usual in the hospital. The only thing to be heard are the footsteps of the nurses and doctors walking by the room.

This was definitely not what Mei had hoped for when she started working in Korea. She's a graphic designer and helps develop a lot of games or design commercials. She's already worked with big bands like EXO or BTS.
At least that's what she told me.

I should introduce myself ....I'm her doctor , Mr Dr. med. Kim. What a common last name huh ? Well I've been taking care of her for a while. I'm actually like her grandpa , she visited me quite often since I was close with her grandpa. Which is the biggest reason she came to Korea as well. He became sick and was put in my hands which explains how I know so much about Mei.

I would have never expected to see her lay here for almost two years , just a year after her grandpa died. I happy to report though that she woke up. There was this guy she talked a lot about to. She always asked for advice what to do.

He seemed to get her in a lot of trouble but she didn't mind. Mei said he was her first real love and that she can't stop herself from loving him. I didn't mind and I was really happy for her. From what she told me , he must be a great guy but he is a great guy with a horrible surrounding.

You can clearly understand now why she was in a coma. It was obvious that something would've happened.

By now you must be wondering why I'm telling you this story ?
Well it's simple . So people can learn from the mistakes that others made ,also how smart Mei actually acted most of the times.

I will also report how she's doing. I won't always have time to tell this story but I will try my best. For Mei. After all this may help her also to regain her memory.

[ log out ]