New school, New friends and enimies

Kim Sana's POV
*rriiiiiinnngg*
Ugh!!!

Mom: Kim Sana, WAKE UP!!! You'll be late for school!

Sana: I'm up!!!

We just moved back to Seoul, South Korea. Ever since my dad past away, we've been moving one place to another. So I've always been the new kid. I would barely have any friends because of the amount of time we stay at one school. I've had good grades, but sometimes would act like a cold person when I feel like being alone and would shut out the world.

Mom: Kim Sana!!!! Palli!

Sana: Ne!!!! I'm coming!!!

Mom: Eat later!! Your almost late

Late! I've never been late before!! I zoomed out the front door wearing my shoes and blasting off to school. I got there in time. Actually, I got there five minutes early. I looked around to see that there were the typical stereotypes. Ya know, the popular plastics, jocks, and my group( or as the plastics from my old school called them), the nerds. The school bell rang, time to take a trip in hell. I went to my class.

Mr:Lee: Hello! You must be new here!!
I nod to him.

Mr.Lee: Well I'm Mr.Lee. Would you mind introducing yourself to the class.

Sana: Sure.

Mr.Lee: Everyone listen up!!! We have a new student.
Everyone turned their head and looked at me. I know I've done this like what, a couple hundred times, but I'm still nervous. This is the BIGGEST school I've been to!!

Sana: Annyaseyo. My name is Kim Sana. I hope we can get along.   

Mr.Lee: You may take a seat right over there.
He pointed to two empty seats. I nodded and walked over. Then I start to hear the boys howling like hungry wolves.
???: wha!!! So pretty!!
I just rolled my eyes and took my seat. Suddenly a girl  came up to me and said...
Hani: Hi! I'm Hani.

Right before I could say anything, she started talking and cut me off.
Hani: I just want to warn you about the BangTan Boys.
Sana: Who are they and why?
Hani: They are the most handsome and hottest boys of this school. But they are also known as the school's trouble makers. Especially the youngest, Jungkook. He may have the looks and charms, but he is just a filthy guy.
Sana: How?
Hani: A lot of girls fall for him so easily, like I did when first met him. He then would ask the girl out. After a few days, weeks, he would break the girls by either breaking up with her or cheating on her.😡😡😡
Sana: And your point is....
Hani: Be careful. I don't want you to feel how we girls felt because of lying, cold hearted, back stabbing man!
Sana: Umm... Ok. Thanks for your warning. I'll keep it in mind
The bell rang which means we are going to have the lesson soon. Suddenly in the middle of the lesson,seven boys came in.
Mr.Lee: Why are all of you late again "BangTan"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😤😤😤😤*that was how his face looked like when he saw them, lol*
???: Because we we want to.