Making Brownies

After getting home from a long day, Jotaro plopped himself onto the couch. He expended his legs into the coffee table and leaned back. His cap was pulled over his eyes by his own hand. Soft groans escaped the man's lips as he felt himself relax against the comfortable couch. Only to himself, he admitted Kakyion picked out a good couch. One you could really sink into and drift into sleep. Like a cloud.

Close to about 10 minutes of just sitting there, Jotaro heard footsteps approach him with the right side. None other than Kakyion. The big man sighed as he knew what was coming next.

The red head man flipped up Jotaro's cap and their eyes met instantly. Kakyion had that cute frown upon his face with his eye brows furrowed.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Keep your feet off the coffee table, it's not a foot stool." Kakyion complained. Heirophant's tentacles came to wrap around Jotaro's legs and forced them onto the floor.

Jotaro just ignored Kakyion's complaint like he always did and bambarded him with another question. "What's for dinner?"

Kakyion gave a sigh but it filled him with joy that he was able to make dinner for his lover. The red head turned around and stepped over into the kitchen. "Joseph gave me the idea of making an American dinner. Fried chicken, mash potatoes and corn~ oh and biscuits~ with brown gravy." Kakyion was absolutely delighted with himself as he placed the plates and bowls stuffed with food on their dining room table.

The smell of chicken, potatoes, and corn filled the air as it steamed from the table. Jotaro's mouth started to water on the inside but he kept his cool composer. He loved the fact Kakyion knew how to cook. Besides his mother's cooking, Kakyion's came in second. The man, himself didn't know a wink about how to cook unless it had instructions on the box. 

Jotaro came into the dining room to sit down. Kakyion walked by and snatched his hat off.

"No hats at the dinner table." Kakyion said placing it on the counter. He then turned to the cabinet doors and pulled out two glasses. "What would you like to drink?"

Jotaro was already filling his plate with everything on the table. Two rolls, four big spoons of potatoes, three spoons of corn and two fried chicken breasts. 

"Do we have ice tea?" He asks.

Kakyion smiled proudly. "Yes! I just made it today~ I had a feeling you'd want some." He pours two cups of ice tea. When he turned to face the table with the cups, he gave a stare. Kakyion's plated had been neatly made for him. The man smiled softly as he placed the cups on the table, placing himself across from Jotaro.

Jotaro waited patiently for his boyfriend to get comfortable. And when Kakyion looked at him the man said; "Thanks for the meal."

It's perfection. Jotaro thought as he eat the creamy potatoes first. Without even having to chew, the warm thick starch slide down his throat. The taste of the brown liquid called gravy mixed perfectly with it. Even the chicken has it's own unique taste with a crunchy outer layer.

Kakyion was eating too but his attention was more on Jotaro's face. Hoping everything tasted amazing to him. He knew though, deep in his heart even if something tasted bad, Jotaro wouldn't say a word.  He'd tell Kakyion the same thing. 'It was amazing'. The red head appreciated it but was also frustrated, well because all he wanted to do was please Jotaro. Even if Jotaro didn't look it, the man loved food. If Kakyion could make Jotaro enjoy every meal with him, it'd overjoy him entirely. 

Swallowing the last bite Jotaro could muster he leaned back in his seat. His eyes glanced at Kakyion, he knew the words he was waiting for. The man leaned up with an extending hand. He took Kakyion's hand softly and pulled it to his lips. His lips pushed against Kakyion's knuckles, this made the red head blush. The same words, Kakyion thought, here they come.