Hamasaki high

Boom! Bitch! IM BACK WITH A YANDERE BOOK! Hey, if you are new go check out a my old book yandere boy X yandere girl! Reader because the twin have something to do with this but it's in the last chapter...but please read the whole book because there is no point of reading the new book if there is an old book, IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME.
---💗🦄💗🦄💗🦄💗🦄---Reader's POV
"IM NOT GETTING UP, JUST GO AWAY BRO
(-_-) zzz" you shouted as your older step brother was pulling you off the bed, you eventually fell off the bed from holding on it to long and your fingers were hurting "ヽ(^o^)丿
Come on sis, it's your first day It can't be tha-" "Yes it can, remember why we moved to a different part of Japan" you said with your (h/c & l) in your face "come on ,you won't get bullied and you were having a bad year because-" "don't say it" you cut him off every-single-time in a blunt voice. Your brother, Tatsuo moved your hair out of your face and you saw his messy navy blue hair and big pitch black eyes. "come on" he said with his raspy voice and he tried to help you up, you rejected it and frowned so he had no choice but hoist you on his back. You laughed and playfully punched his back. He went downstairs and there was a note he set you down and read it aloud "I'm at work as always, you're breakfast is in the oven and don't forget to feed the dog" he said in his mother-like impersonation, which made you laugh. We ate our breakfast, had a shower and walked to school.
Timeskip
While walking to school, schoolgirls were looking at you and whispering to their friends or siblings " you good?" Tatsuo said and put his arm around you looking at the schoolgirls who were staring at you. But to be honest you did look awkward, you had Mira-Jane looking hair because your brother did it and you looked like a 5 year-old so he wanted to make sure your ok because he was the only descent looking sibling.(BTW you were wearing this...

I didn't make it but I found it on the Internet but is an orange shirt because it's Autumn/Fall in the book because I like the season, SHUT UP you also have makeup on your eyes that make you look like a raccoon and Tatsuo is wearing the normal bla...

I didn't make it but I found it on the Internet but is an orange shirt because it's Autumn/Fall in the book because I like the season, SHUT UP you also have makeup on your eyes that make you look like a raccoon and Tatsuo is wearing the normal black buttoned up shirt thing but with an orange rim because the school/I likes to mix it up) "yeah I'm good" you replied in a happy tone. You and Tatsuo stopped in front of large school, Tatsuo took his arm off you and said "heeeh, hamasaki high school" (the heeeh is supposed to be a sigh of happiness) after you said "Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh hamasaki high scho-" "...um (Y/n)-sama"you looked to the people who cut you off but those people were the last people you wanted to see.
--Ending A/N--
Ikr for the people that read my yandere boy X yandere girl, it's so much better then my always rushed last book. But I hope you liked it I even thought for once, and I never think EVER.