Pick Up Lines

A/n So I had this idea for a while and I didn't know if I wanted to write it or not... After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided to write it! So yay! Here it is! Enjoy!

You and Nagisa have been friends ever since grade school. He was first to approach you when you first started in school. His cheerful and bubbly personality helped you warm up to him, making you guys friends almost instantly. Now that you guys are in high school, the bond between you and him has strengthened. You would do almost everything together, eating lunch, playing games, hanging out, almost everything.

He introduced you to the swim team and everyone there. You already knew Gou, Makoto, and Haru from your grade school years, the only person who you didn't know was Rei. Nagisa liked to mess around with Rei and he talked about him a lot. Being the good friend you were, you helped Nagisa from time to time to annoy Rei.

As time passed, you and Nagisa began to develop feelings for each other. Others could see it, they could see your chemistry, but you and Nagisa just couldn't see it in each other, though it was there. You both were too afraid to tell each other your feelings, because, if you didn't feel the same way for each other, it would ruin your very important friendship. That thought of ruining your friendship always scared Nagisa, because he doesn't want to make it awkward between you two.

At night, Nagisa would think about this. He doesn't want to ruin your friendship, nor does he want you falling for some guy. He wouldn't want you to be taken away from him by some dude. He doesn't want to become second to a guy who you fell in love with. He wants to be your number one. He wants to be your only one, but, how can that happen, if you don't feel the same way?

"How can that happen, if I don't confess?"

Nagisa turned over to his side.

"You'll never know if she'll like you back if you don't tell her..."

He let out a sigh.

"Just do it! You'll never know until you try. Gather up the courage and be you!"

He then closed his eyes.

"You can do it..."

~ Time Skip to Morning ~

Nagisa entered the school grounds and made his way up to his classroom."If I wanna confess to her,"  thought Nagisa, "I gotta do it in a way like me. Also, in a way that would appeal to her."

Nagisa began to think of ways to confess to you. Not many ideas floated by in his head and the only ideas that came to mind were overused and 'boring' ones. He shook his head in frustration, a pout finding it's way onto his face. He needed help. Walking into the classroom, a certain glasses wearing person caught his eye.

"Of course!"  Nagisa thought, "Rei-chan is smart! He can help me out!"

"Rei-chan~!" Nagisa called out, bounding over to the male. Rei looked up to see Nagisa. Sighing, he put down his book and adjusted his glasses.

"What is it, Nagisa-kun?" he asked, slightly irritated.

Nagisa leaned on Rei's desk, "I'm having trouble finding a way to confess to this girl..."

A comical smiled formed on Rei's mouth. "So you're finally going to confess to (y/n)-chan, huh?"

Nagisa was taken aback. "How did you know?" he asked, dumbfounded.

Rei scoffed, "Everyone can see it, Nagisa-kun! You and (y/n)-chan obviously have chemistry!"

"So do you have any ideas on how I can confess to her?" asked Nagisa. Rei picked his book back up and opened it.