How You Met (E)

A/N

y/n = your name      y/bf/n = your bestfriends name 

Sorry for any mistakes, I hope you like it.

unedited

Comment and Follow

******

It was a beautiful, and sunny day in Los Angeles, so you and your bestfriend y/bf/n decided to take advantage of the day and go to the beach. You were wearing the floral shorts with the wtf shirt (pic above). As were sitting on the staircase putting on your black vans on, you got a text from y/bf/n. 

Texting Conversation

"Are you ready y/n, I am about to pull up infront of your house"

"Yea, I'm just about to head outside"

"KK see you in a bit"

y/bf/n pulled up in her black jeep with the roof off, blasting Pity Party by Melanie Martinez. She is wearing (pic above) a white lace crop top and some light wash jean shorts. You and y/bf/n talked, danced and sung your heart out during the drive to the beach.

****(skip car ride)****

As soon as the car stopped you guys ran into the white sand. As you were running you noticed a rather tall guy staring at you. He had a jawline and abs that you could die for. You had stopped running so y/bf/n decided it would be a good idea to jump on your back, causing you guys to fall. You blushed of embrassment because you knew that the guy was staring at you.  

"Are you guys okay" two voices said in sync. 

"Yeah, thanks for asking" y/bf/n said.

"I'm Ethan" he said while holding out his hand to help you up.

"I'm y/n" you said while wiping off an sand on you.

For the rest of the day Ethan, Grayson, y/bf/n, and you hung out at the beach together. You guys went swimming, got lots of ice ceam, and took many photos together. At the end of the day you said your good byes and exchanged phone numbers with Ethan. A soon as you started to walk towards the car you got a text from Ethan.

"I already miss you beautiful"

You smiled at the text, and you turned around to wave good bye at Ethan.