<1>

3rd pov
Today was unlike any other day. It was Apple bucking season at sweet Apple acres and sweet Apple was pregnant with  Applebloom and her husband tangeyorange was bucking every tree in the orchard. After Sweetapple gave birth applejack and AppleJuice came home all upset and angry. So Tangeyorange walked over to them. "Applejack, AppleJuice. What happened?" Tangeyorange asked his two young daughters "pa' we just gawt into a fight with rarity and pinkie pie is all."AppleJuice said kicking the ground. "Well y'all need ta apologize tomorrow okay." Tangeyorange said as the two young southern girls nodded and walked to their mother to see the new baby.

Time skip a few days later
Rarity and pinkie pie were crossing the bridge to come apologize to the twins. When the bridge snapped the two girls screamed then SweetApple, Tangeyorange, AppleJack and AppleJuice ran to the problem Sweetapple held the wooden peg steady as Tangeyorange climbed over to get the girls to safety. He tossed pinkie pie to AppleJuice. AppleJuice struggled trying to pull her up. But then the bridge ropes snapped Sweetapple took notice and quickly grabbed it. Tangeyorange quickly tossed rarity to Applejack. As applejack struggled to pull up rarity Sweetapple fell off the cliff with Tangeyorange the only thing left of them was their hats. As soon as that happened the twins where crying and finally managed to pull the two girls up but just lyes there crying staring at the two hats on the ground with rarity and pinkie crying and constantly saying sorry. There was 2 relatives carrying the twins and their parents hat all the way back to the barn when Granny Smith and Big Mac saw this they had shocked expressions on their faces. As soon as the twins lie on the ground in front of what was left of their family everybody started crying. A few months had passed and the twins tried to make them feel nothing until one day Applebloom started crying. Both applejack and AppleJuice yelled at her saying she didn't know them like they did. It wasn't til Granny Smith called them out and made them think about their ma' and pa'. All the memories came flooding back and so were the tears they both cried wishing they had fallen off too. Granny told them to promise her to always be there for the family as usual they did and granny put the lighter hat on applejack and the darker one on AppleJuice and told them to never forget their love. The girls continued to cry and just said that they would miss them so much.

Omg the feels I cried at this chapter. 😭😭😭