A Vampire's Bite [One Shot]

"A VAMPIRE'S BITE"

Copyright © 2011  Jonas Rosales Sario

All Rights Reserved

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was running, I shivered as the cold breeze of the air touched my wet skin.

I ran as fast as I could, not minding the droplets of rain soaking me as they fall down from the dark night sky.

The street was deserted at that time of the night, so little light and so silent, all I could hear was the cat meowing somewhere in a corner, the sound of the rain as it touched the concrete ground, and my heart beating rapidly inside me. People were probably sitting by their fireplace drinking hot chocolate, watching television, or reading bedtime stories to their children.

But.

Something... someone was following me.

I suddenly felt someone’s hand gripped my arm and pulled me into a dark alley.

I wanted to scream but my voice was locked inside me.

With the light of the moon, I saw him, the guy in front of me, holding both of my arms against the cold, wet wall. His masculine body was just an inch away from mine, I could feel his warm breath touched my wet, cold cheek.

“Who—,” I tried to asked him, but the words won’t go out of my lips.

He leaned closer to my face, and I could clearly see his dark grey eyes looking at me, his face looked perfect under the light of the moon. He was wearing a black shirt and a black jeans that both complemented with his white, pale skin, his black shiny, wet hair dripped as he arranged my long brown hair. He’s the most gorgeous creature I’ve ever seen.

And then he kissed me, not just an ordinary kiss, but a much deeper one. I wanted to push him away from me, but I felt weak, the pleasure of his kissed ran through out my whole being, it brought chills into my skin.

He let go of my arms and enveloped me with his, I rested my hands on his chest as we continued to kiss, slowly, passionately.

He withdrew from the kiss and we both gasped for air. He gently arranged my hair neatly to the other side revealing the white silky skin of my neck, and then he leaned forward and bit me with his razor sharp teeth.

I wanted to cry as his teeth cut me, the pain grew stronger, it flowed like blood in my veins, I can feel the hot venom ran and travelled inside me. I hold tighter to him, the pain and the pleasure all became one and all I wanted is to be with him. I let him cut deeper and drank more of my blood.

I felt weak and about to fall but he supported me.

He slowly extracted his razor teeth as if afraid to make it hurt more. I looked at his eyes, and I could feel sadness and remorse inside him, I touched his ice cold face.

“It’s alright, I understand,” I whispered.

And then he kissed me for the last time and disappeared into the darkness.

It has been a month now and up until now I still purposely pass by that alley.

Who knows maybe someday, I'll meet him again.