A little girl?

~Normal POV~

It was a normal day in the fairy tail, Gray and Natsu were fighting, Erza was eating strawberry cake, Lucy was sitting at the bar drinking a smoothie and talking to Mirajane.

"Stupid ice princess." Yelled Natsu throwing a punch at Grays face, juvia was watching it from the stool beside Lucy.

Lucy looked over at Gray and Natsu, "Stop looking at Gray-sama love rival!" Juvia yelled at Lucy.

She rolled her eyes then replied "I don't like Gray that way Juvia."

Juvia scowled at her "SO JUVIA'S GRAY-SAMA IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!"

Lucy looked at her and was about to reply when the door to the guild opened and a little girl walked in.

She had pink hair, a yellow hoodie with different colored triangles, the hoodie is around her neck and has bunny ears on it, she has wolf ears that are white with blue tips, a big metal collar around her neck, golden eyes, a blue skirt, long black socks tat covered her legs, white and pink running shoes, her face was had dirt and scratches, a fluffy tail that was white with a blue tip, and she was clutching a teddy bear.

Natsu and gray stopped fighting to look at her, Erza stood up and took a step towards her, but before she could take another step forward the girl fell over.
___________________________________________________________________
I do not own fairy tail, or its characters, I only own my OC's
___________________________________________________________________