Brothers Hot Best Friend

©fallenWRITERSproductions 

Hey! :D I hope you like it!!

- Lorraine :}

---

---
Cнαρтєя 1

Today was the day she repeated to herself: I was finally going to get Hale Preston to notice me. But a voice nagged at the back of my subconscious.‘You’re his best friend’s sister. That’s all he’ll see you as! And he can’t look at you in that way.’ And that voice was right – I am his best friends little sister. He will never look at me in that way and to be honest…I can’t blame him. He has gorgeous liquid blue eyes, dark hair and small pink lips. The dude was perfect. P-E-R-F-E-C-T! I bit my lip as I looked into the mirror. I needed to look perfect today, but there was no way I could ever look nearly as perfect as him.

I took a deep breath before grabbing my bag and walking out of my room and downstairs. My eyes flickered onto my brothers then onto Hale’s, his shaggy blond hair covering one of his eyes

“Where the hell do you think you’re going wearing that?” I heard my brother demand.

“School, where else?” I rolled my eyes jokingly and walked past him, feeling his dark stare chase after me.

"No, you're going to go upstairs and change right now," he said as I walked over to the refrigerator, opened it and got out some juice.

"Sure I am," I said simply pouring myself a cup of juice. Finally, Hale spoke. "I think she looks perfectly fine like that." My cheeks started to burn.

“See, at least you have one friend with a brain,” I smiled bumping my hip with my brothers before turning to put the juice back. “Avery! You’re showing half of your stomach and I can see your bra! Brothers aren’t meant to see that!” He glared.

I suppressed a sigh. “Sorry big-brother-who-won’t-stop-controlling-my-life.”

"Just go and change," he said, stealing my cup of juice. 

"No thanks," I replied, taking the juice back and putting it to my lips, taking a sip of it. Dylan threw me a death glare.

“Damn it, Avery! Go upstairs and change now or else.”

“Or else what?” I challenged edging closer to him as we both stared at one another.

Awkwardly Hale rubbed the back of his head.

“You’d better do what he says Ave,” he tells me with a semi-smile trying to lighten the mood. “Someone might rape you because you look like that,” he whispered before sitting next to my brother.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. “You’re both insufferable!” I cried stomping up the stairs.

“Hormones,” I heard my brother chuckle.

"I hate him, I hate him, I hate him," I muttered to myself as I walked into my room to change. I sighed, crossed my room and went to my closet. Why does Dylan always have to ruin everything? Now I have to look like a "little girl" in front of Hale for about the billionth time. He's never going to like me as long as I dress like I'm a little kid.