Still Here

Still Here [a di Angelo family fanfic]

Author's Note: I wrote this as revenge to @thefangirlcorner on Instagram [follow her omg she has good posts]. Her fandom headcannon #1 broke me and since I'm not that good at edits, this fanfic assists my edit in the attempt to break her the same way she broke me. Is that confusing? Ah whatev. I'm basically getting my revenge MWAHAHAHAHA.

By the way, this is a song-fic. I couldnt help it. 

Listen to: Still Here by Digital Daggers while reading :) It makes it more torturous er, I mean, enlightens the reading experience :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD9RqOevOpw :)

Enjoy! if you can haha

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Okay, maybe I own some things, but not all things but--oh screw it. You get the point. 

Musing through memories,

Losing my grip in the gray...

Numbing the senses,

I feel you slipping away...

Nico woke up gasping.

Bianca. Bianca. 

His forehead was a land of sweat,

His vision blurred.

His eyes a sea of tears,

His senses as numb as death.

Bianca. Bianca. 

He had to find her. He had to.

She was the last family he had left.

No. No.

He felt the ringing again. The dreadful ringing in his ears. It was more powerful now. More powerful than ever. NO.

He couldn't lose her. 

He couldn't lost her like the first time. 

He shadowtravelled to the nearest 24-Hour Mcdonalds, bought a happy meal and didn't even pick up the change. 

He got his Stygian Iron sword.

He made the offering.

He summoned the ghost. 

No. 

She didnt come. She didnt come. She didnt come she didnt come she didnt come. 

She has to come. She has to. She will. She wouldnt leave him like last time.

NO. 

The ringing got louder now. So much louder he felt that his ears would bleed. Felt that he would be deaf. He felt his whole body go numb. He wanted to live. He wanted to die. 

------

For the next countless hours, Nico di Angelo walked through Elysium,

hoping to find the only family he had left. 

She was gone. 

She had reincarnated.

She had left him. 

He was alone. 

Alone. 

He ran and ran and ran, to a far away place.