The Dream

The gusty wind storm swept straight through the room twirling everything in its path. The sound of wind chime filled the room, and then came the fog covered in all white consuming the atmosphere.

Sarah began to run as fast as she can, trying to escape from the old haunted house. She continued running, suddenly realizing she could hardly breathe.

She began to slow down when a shadow rush pass her, she started spinning in circles, and so was everything else.

A voice of an old lady echo in the house saying, "You're going pay for what you did!" The voice continued saying "Sarah... I'm coming to get you".

Cold sweat rush over Sarah's body as she became numb and her feet's stop moving, she fell to the floor which then consumed her slowly like sinking sand.

"Sarah said to herself, this is just a dream! This is just a dream! This is not real! This cannot be real!"

Wake up Sarah! She heard her mother voice saying "wake up Sarah! Wake up Sarah! It's just a bad dream!".... Sarah jump out of her sleep and grab onto her mother, "Mom?...I had a nightmare and it seemed so real" Sarah said shaking with fear. "Its OK honey, it's just a dream! You will be fine, go back to sleep now".

Her Mom left the room; Sarah began to feel something weird on her feet and got out bed only to see that her feet were covered in dark sand, fear swept through her as she looked; she rushed to the bathroom.

Turning on the pipe, trying to pull herself back to reality, splashing the cold water against her face, saying to herself... "This isn't real! This is just a dream!."

The water from the pipe turned red, all Sarah could see was blood, suddenly she heard that voice ---- it's the same voice from my dream, that laugh it's the same laugh...is this happening, am I still dreaming. "Ha ha haaa". The laugh came again, it was getting louder and louder. The laughing triggered a memory from her past; she was lost for a moment. Everything went quiet, a memory, one she never knew, wait...why is this happening to me...she thought to herself.

She quickly look at the mirror looking at her reflection, the ends of her wet hair covering parts of her face, lips purple from the coldness she felt, dark circles around her eyes, losing sleep was no joke.

Water from the tub slowly crawled under her feet, dragging her attention to the floor, the water was dark red, coldness swept through her, shock by the large pool of blood she saw, slowing rising against her feet, she goes running to the door to get out, but slips and fell into the bathtub hitting her head on the wall, blood slowly flew from the back of her head.

Everything became blur as she loses consciousness all she saw was the writing on the mirror... "You reap what you sow".

This is just the beginning...

A/N: This is just the first chapter of the book, hopefully I get to post the other chapter soon...You can help this story by; reading, voting, sharing, commenting and adding it to your reading list. Thank You!