Chapter 1-

*X*

"What's your inspiration in life" I grumbled at the short haired blonde bringing my cup to my lips.

"To have fun" she nervously smile moving her hair out of her face.

I stared at her for a moment before putting a X on my notepad.

Wrong

"Have you ever had suicidal attempts" I asked leaning forward in my seat watching her fidget in discomfort.

"No never" she said giving me a weird look scooting closer in her seat.

Wrong

I studied her features that was not so pretty she was like an air head.

An evil smile form on my face of the thought of killing the blonde broad. One million shitty ways of killing her was making me excited and aroused. Aroused at the fact of her blood splattering everywhere painting the forest deep red. Hearing her screams would be the most exciting part to no your fucking up somebody's life in your han-gco

"Chris are you okay" I looked up and gave her an convincing smile nodding my head.

"Yeah, you ready to go?" I mumbled standing up she nodded her head yes getting up out of her seat.

We smoothly went out the exit from the restaurant heading to my car. I shooked my head. Blondie don't even know what's gonna happen to her. I grabbed the bowie knife out my pocket looking up to see her getting close to my car. I came up behind her raising my knife in the air coming down to her neck slicing her Adam's apple open. I turned her away from car as her blood was squirting every where on the raggedy parking lot. I lick my lips tasting the metallic blood on my bottom lip. I grinned dragging her in the woods just so I can paint the forest red.

"Damn bitch you fuckin' heavy" I grunted pulling her near an oak tree.

Should I skinned her boney legs or cut her heart out.

Hmm decisions decisions decisions.

I thought for 2 minutes then made my decision just to cut her heart out. I crouched down deep slicing an X in her chest before reaching in yanking it out of her chest. Her body flinched in response, I put the heart in her hand and stepped back.

"What an lovely bloody painting." I said to her and realize.

"Oh wait the bitch dead....damn X you slippin'." I chuckled going to my car changing my clothes putting them in the trunk.

I went into the drivers seat starting up my car and look back at the forest.

"Goodbye lucky # 216" I said driving off watching the sun go down. My mind wondered of to California. Maybe I need a little vacation my hand cramping up from all the killing.

*Dark Lilith*

I smiled at the alley full of men smoking blunts or black £ milds. I coughed a little getting there attention.

"Well what do we have here" one of them said blowing smoke out there nose.

"Mhm a pretty young thing" someone mumbled getting closer.

I eyed them carefully and sighed eying the one in the back who had an Beretta on his waist. Why he gotta have a damn weapon? Why can't he be useless like the other air heads? I rolled my eyes walking in his path avoiding the hands trying to rub up on me. There blood type better be type O.

I finally reached the tattooed man with an 'A' on his neck. He looked at me taking a long drag from his blunt blowing the smoke in another direction. We stared at each other for a minute but he interrupted.

"What's ya name" he asked taking another hit from his blunt.

"Ava'Grace" I said gripping the side of my skirt he blew the smoke out amused.

"Nah not dat name ma" he chuckled flicking the blunt on the ground.

I scrunched up my eye brows as he stared down at me with an slight smirk on his face. The chatter behind me was in dead silence. I side-eyed behind me to see the men have left.

'Damn it' I mentally said now keeping my eyes on him.

His smirk remained on his face leaning up against the wall.

He's knows that I'm Dark Lilith...

Thx to uhhh my bestfriend help me right the um girl part for me. Follow her Love_Rosa