One

You have been a couple for 2 years with your childhood sweetheart. When you and him decided to move together in one house. It was your moving day today so Masa told you that he would pick you up at 1pm.You started packing your things last night along with the help of his bandmates Masa was supposed to stay to help you with the small things that you have not packed yet but he got a call from his company that he needed to attend a meeting for their upcoming tour.

You started putting out the boxes infront of your lawn since you were almost done with all the wrapping.

It was 12:00pm already you decided to take a smoke when someone cover your eyes from behind.

"Guess who?" the man said.

"Masa?" you asked confused.

"Guess again?" he said with a smirk in his voice.

"Ummm..." you said while biting your lips.

"Who?"

"Hahah" the man laughed, then he took his hands off your eyes.

You turned around to see that it was your best friend Tsuzuku.

"I hate you tsu" you said with a pout.

He ruffled your hair and smiled.

"So you really are moving in with Masa-kun?"

"Yeah I know it's kind of a last minute decision but it's a good decision..I think"

"Hahah crazy girl, why are you doubting your decision?" Tsuzuku asked.

"I'm not..I think its too sudden"You said after puffing a smoke.

"Really now (Y/N)??..you have been together for 2 years and you are still doubting Masa-kun?"

"I don't doubt him he's the best guy I've been with."You said with a smile on your face.

"Then there should'nt be any doubt in your heart or head" Tsuzuku smiled.

"What time is Masa going to pick you up?" He asked again.

"Ummm... he said after lunch..but its still a bit early don't you want to grab something to eat?"

"Hey (Y/N)" You heard someone shout when you turned around it was Masa and the rest of his band.

"Hey baby!" You said with a bright smile on your face and then you hugged him.

"The guys are going to help us move today..Hello Tsu-kun" He said and greeted Tsuzuku.

"Seems we would need more help because (Y/N)-chan has a lot of things" Masa grinned at you.

"Haha (Y/N)-chan is a hoarder" Natsu said and they all laughed.

"I'm hungry..Let's grab something to eat before we start moving."Hiro the ever hungry hunk suggested.

They all went to the nearby ramen restaurant named Hototogisu near their place in Shibuya.

They all went inside the small shop and ordered their food.

They were all eating quietly when Masa noticed that you were playing with your food and was not able to eat.

"Baby what's wrong?"Masa asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Eh? haha nothings wrong it's just that I ate a heavy meal for breakfast" You lied through your teeth.

You were worried because if you start living in together you might be doing something stupid that he would disapprove of you were scared shitless that it might be the cause of things to be broken, especially when you had bad memories of your childhood with your step mother and brother.

"Are you sure there is nothing wrong baby?"Masa said still concerned.

"Yes baby don't worry" You reassured him with a smile.

(Time skip brought to you by my stupid student. Yes I am a TeachA)

You were infront of the big house that Masa has bought in Omotesando, it was near harajuku that was he picked this place since he knows that you like strolling along Harajuku and it was the place where he first heard you say I love you infornt of Togo shrine.

"Well?..." Masa asked you

"Well what?..eh?" You answered him confused.

"Hahah knob head,what do you think of our house?" He asked again as the 7 of you stood in front of the house that he had bought.It was a two storey house at the back of the shrine near the park.

It has a quiet environment away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

It was a cute house with a small balcony which you could see the park.

It had 4 bedroom, a small living room and a kitchen with 2 bathrooms one inside the masters bedroom and the other on the first floor.It had a small garden and a garage.

The day went by so fast as you guys were now decorating the house and unpacking some of your things.

"I'm hungry.." Hiro said as he sat down his tired ass on the leather sofa. The rest of the guys followed through.

You went to the kitchen to grab some drinks and food for the guys as Masa was with the guys Cazqui went to help you with the food and drinks.

You went to the living room and sat down on the floor grabbed yourself a drink and cigarettes Masa did the same.

"So do you like our new house?" He asked curiously.

What you did not know is that he had a surprise in store for you.