Chapter 1

"How are we going to do this" Ryder asked. "You have a car right" I asked ignoring the other question. "Yeah, it's over there" he answered. "Open it" I said. I put the backseats down and laid out my sleeping bag. I had the rest of my stuff laying at Ryder's house door. "I need to get out of this town. I have been watching you for awhile and it seems like you need to too" I said. "Where are going to go? How are we going to eat? Have you thought this through?" He rambled. "Listen Wright, I've been planning this for 2 months I have it all planned out. I have a $1000 in my bank account that my parents don't know about. Which we can use for anything we need. When we reach a destination far from here we can split up and go our separate ways" I said. "So we are going to leave right now" he asked. "Yes go pack your bags while I fix up our home for next weeks" I answered.
"Where to first" Wright said while starting the car. "Let's go to Stanwhich" I said. We started driving and left. I could hear the faint sound of the radio and the rocks as they hit the car. I watched as we passed our school. We were suppose to graduate this year.
Parents POV
Mrs. Wilde cried as she read the good bye not from her daughter. Her baby, her only child.
Mr. Wilde had tears dripping from his eyes as he reported a missing person report. After he finished he went to the nearest bar and drank the night away.
Ryder's aunt didn't even notice he was missing.
No one's POV
The read 9:00 pm as they drove. Alexia was busy taking pictures and Ryder was trying to pick a song for the radio. "Pull over at the nearest motel" Alexia said. Ryder did as he was told and pulled over to the Jade Motel.
Alexia went straight to bed when she reached her motel room. As for Ryder he called some friends and told them what happened. He couldn't sleep so he went and walked around the motel lot.