Banging Noise

Slowly, tick, tick, tick then a loud tick, the clock goes hitting 12:00 a.m. The thick dark cloud slowly consumes the moon giving it no space to shine its light. The trees start dancing due to the heavy wind that came roaring as a lion.

Rick and his girlfriend Alison were in the living room of an old cabin located in the middle of the Forbidden Forest of Edgewood. They both get ready to watch their favorite movie "The Ring", Rick headed to the kitchen to grab some popcorn and drinks when He heard a loud bang on the window.

Rick turned around to see what was making the sound; he couldn't see what it was from the distance, so he walks slowly towards the window. Reaching the window, he put out is head to see what it was, just then "bang! Bang!... goes the window on the wall, that's a relieve, said Rick holding his hand against his chest". He closed the windows; grab the popcorn and drinks and rushes back to the living room.

Alison asked "Why you took so long? Is everything OK?

Rick replied "Everything is OK, just the window banging so I closed them.

"OK then! Can I start the movie now?!" Alison replied feeling a bit impatient.

Rick went to the sofa and got comfortable holding Alison in his arms, her head rest on his chest. The movie begins, and so was the banging, even louder than the first time, Bang! Bang! Bang!

Alison got scared and grab on to Rick shirt as tight as she could, saying "what the hell was that?!..."

Rick held on to Alison trying to keep her calm and told her not to panic..... Maybe it's just the windows again; I'll go and check it out.

"No! Please don't leave me here alone" she said low and softly.

Rick said "everything will be OK! Just stay here and don't move. He went to see what was making the loud banging sound.

He went in the kitchen where he heard the first sound thinking it was the same window. Reaching the kitchen and seeing the windows shut tight, he headed back for the living room.

Suddenly he heard the sound again Bang! Bang! Bang!, this time it was coming from the room upstairs. Rick slowly climbs the stair to not alert anyone of his coming.

Bang! Bang!, Rick open the door and walks in. Searching to see if the windows were open but all of them were closed, Bang!....goes Rick head on the wall everything went black afterwards, he fells to the floor unconscious.

Alison became worried because rick didn't return to the living room. Alison grab the fire iron from the fire place and went in search for Rick.

Alison search the kitchen but no sign of Rick anywhere.... "Where the hell is He? Is this some kind of sick joke?!" She mumbles to herself.

Rick where are you? Are you playing with me? This isn't funny! Am not playing, OK please come out now!...feeling annoyed because rick did not respond to her, She waited just to see if Rick would jump out from somewhere but still no sign of him anywhere.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Sound even heavier and louder than before coming from upstairs. Alison nervously trying to get a firm grip on the fire iron but her hands started to shake.

Climbing the stairs step by step, being very cautious as she could with a defensive mood. Looking in the distance of the room she saw a shadow moving in the bedroom and thought it was Rick, she rushes to the bedroom happily closing the door behind her. As she turn around something caught her eyes..... She began to scream, and then bang!

A/N: Okay guys I know this story is a bit short but I hope you enjoy it...You can help this story by; reading, voting, sharing, commenting and adding it to your reading list. Thank You!