(chp. 1) Entry

Katie; 10:51 pm- ASHLEYYYY
Ashley; 10:51 pm- talk to me bbg
Katie; 10:52 pm- ITS JUSTIN I'M CRYING
Ashley; 10:52 pm- oh no... here we go again. what happened did he knock on your door or somethin?
Katie; 10:52 pm- ELLEN IS GIVING AWAY 2 LUCKY WINNERS A PAIR OF VIP TICKETS TO HIS PRIVATE CONCERT😭
Ashley; 10:52 pm- so basically you're inviting me to a concert ey?😏
Katie; 10:53 pm- COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW.
Ashley; 10:53 pm- ey ey captain!
That basically sums up our relationship. I'm the crazy belieber, she's the supportive friend who thinks I am a freak for loving him. Btw, I'm Katie Holmes... (COUGH COUGH, Bieber) Welcome to my life as I know it, Justin Bieber, a little bit of crazy and an emotional rollercoaster. I am nineteen years old, I don't like my water with ice, dogs are my only friends, imma brunette baby, greenish eyes, arched eyebrows, kinda short, little ass and a whole lot of sass...

Ashley walked into my bedroom, I might have jumped a tad.
"YELLO!" She walked in like nobodies buisness.
"ASHLEY OH MY GOSH YOU SCARED ME!! Shhh before you wake the other dorms."
"Katie, please. You live in Kappa Kappa Gamma. You're the only sister who is inside a sorority house! Everyone is out getting hammered I can talk ALL I want to girl." She exclaimed
Maybe I forgot to mention, I go to college at Berkeley, in Calfornia. That's a total of 375.9 miles away from Los Angeles WHICH as a matter of fact is where Justin resides! As I was saying.
"Ok, ok. Anyways, let me log into my computer. I GOTTA SHOW YOU THIS ASH."
"AHHH! I am Katie, Justin followed me on Twitter! He even knows where I live! someday I will marry him and we will live hap-"
"Shut up. I am heeeere!" On my mac laptop I clicked on EllenTV.com and up popped a big banner:
"Win VIP tickets to see Justin Bieber, live! Click here for more information and how YOU and one other could be our lucky winners!"
"Ummm... Katie?" I looked up from the palms of my hands
Through sniffles I said, "oh, sorry."
"It's alright I get you. So how do we win? You know there's hundreds of other girls who would die to see him too." It's like she's questioning the Bieber Gods.
"Watch me, McAllister."

BIEBER, LIVE!
You, a friend and Justin Bieber. How much better could it get?
"A lot better actually"
"Quit it!" I cut her off.
All we need is your name, number, email and one more thing... Click a link for your very special task!
I did what any normal person would do; I clicked.
[BRING SPEAKER TO VERY PUBLIC PLACE AND PLAY SORRY ON MAX WHILE VIDEOTAPING.]
"Easy enough. Looks like we just post with the Hashtag #Beliebers4EllenVIP and insert our handles here." I said, wondering how this would play out.
"I guess we could go out at 10 tomorrow while classes are in session and to it. I have my Bose speaker!" She was helpful, wasn't she.
"See you at the North mess hall at 9:55 girl." I told her
"Rodger that. Don't be too woken up by drunk Sara tonite." She winked jokingly,

Sara was my party hard Kappa roommate. The girl could down a bottle of beer in less than 20 seconds. I'd rather be with Justin than party. So I slipped in some earpieces and played some Believe. A little throwback to ease my mind. Loving him isn't easy, I know I might not win; but god damn! It is worth it Bieber. Until the morning.

------

"Roller coasterrrrr
roller coasterrrrr
Spinnin' all around and around for-"
"SHUT UUUUUUUP" I groaned.
I slipped on my Adidas black and 3 white striped joggers, white converse with kitty socks, a pink t-shirt and threw my hair up into a high pony. My eyelashes flicked up with the brush of a wand plus a few other necessities and I was out the dorm door.
Ashley; 9:47 am- Walking towards the courtyard. Looks like Beta Alpha Phi got a little to lit last night ;)
Katie; 9:47 am- Not as lit as us tho. See u soon A.
I tucked my phone away and looked up to see a smiling Ashley.
"Looking chipper today."
"Saw a hottie, Mrs. Bieber."
"Pardon me. May I connect my Blue tooth? First go to Shots and go on the camcorder. I want to show Ellen how early we did it!" I asked Ashley
"Got it."
She brought the camcorder up to my face and made a signal. Go time.
"Hello there, watchers. It's Katie here. Time to give these students a little Bieber to brighten their day..." I pressed play on my glass screen and so it flowed throughout the hall. Many heads turned but nobody was too shocked, a little dumbfounded from being hungover but they grooved to it.
"Katie out." She stopped the film and we giggled and ran off leaving everyone with dirty smirks.

Our first goal was complete. Mission "Enter the Contest." But will we win though? Hope and pray to the Justin Gods. I know he hears me somewhere...

_______

HEY GUYS! I am Lauren and this is my first chapter in my new and 1ST SERIES!! It is called "VIP" Katie Holmes is trying to get some tickets... I hope you enjoyed this very much because I loved writing it! Spread the word and tell your friends because I want to spread my love for writing and Justin to many many people. See ya :)

(Unedited)