>name< sat in the 3-A class of the school known as Kunugigaoka junior HighSchool. She fell asleep because she stayed up all night doing what you ask.

~last night~

"Oh Gakushuu will you please notice my love for you. Your my one and only senpai, I need you in my life", >name< said hiding in the bushes outside of the Asano residence. She watched as the strawberry blonde male dried his hair with a towel after coming out of the shower. She frowned at the sight of him putting his clothes on but was happy when she realized that he wasn't going to wear a shirt. She took a few pictures with her phone (by a few I mean 50 to 75 pictures but who's counting anyways right). She finished taking the pictures but was then stopped by a huge spider in its spider web filled with little baby spiders as well. She screamed so loud that about 3 other houses could hear her. Gakushuu was startled by her screams of terror and looked out the window.

She saw that he was looking out the window and she held her hand over her mouth. She was still caught in the spider web but she couldn't risk getting caught by Gakushuu she thought that if he caught her he would file a restraining order against her. And she couldn't stay away from her senpai.

~the present~

So you get why >name< is knocked out in the middle of class. She has been so obsessed with him and anime that she barely gets any sleep at night. Her grades have been dropping majorly and at this point she might even be sent to the lowest class the end class. RING the bell could be heard throughout the whole school signaling it was time for lunch. But a certain (h/c) haired girl did not hear it. The one and only Gakushuu Asano walked over to the sleeping girl and woke her up. She jolted up a the physical contact between the two and was now fully awake. She looked over to who woke her up and was gonna curse him or her out but then realized it was her senpai. "H-hey Senpa- I mean Asano-san w-was I sn-snoring", she stuttered out. "Are you okay >last name<- san you've been sleeping in class a lot lately if your grades keep going down you'll be sent to 3-E class and we need you. You're one of the smartest girls in the school", he said. He gave her one of his sweet smiles and walked away. She drooled at the sight in mind.

She got up from her seat and walked out to the cafeteria. She grabbed her lunch and sat 3 seats away from Gakushuu where she could see him perfectly but he couldn't see her. She watched as he talked to his friends and ate. He's so cute. I'm not a lifeless creep for watching him all the time am I?' >name< thought while watching him.

~after school~

>name< sat outside of the school but not just anywhere she sat in a damn tree. She had a pair of binoculars with her. The tree she was sitting in happened to be in the path that Gakushuu took to get home. As she saw what looked to be Gakushuu the tree branch was starting to be a weak little bitch and give up on holding her up and she fell out of the 6 foot high tree onto the ground in front of the boy. The boy she suspected to be Gakushuu Asano was startled at the girl that fell in front of him. "I-I probably broke my leg but I am okay", she said weakly. She looked up expecting to see a weirded out strawberry blonde boy but instead saw a tomato haired Mercury eyed boy stairing down at her.

"Your not Asano-San", she said confused. "Where did you fall from", he asked >name<. "A tree", she replied smiling sheepishly. Just then a certain violet eyed boy walked up. "What are you doing talking to an A class student, Akabane", Gakushuu said grabbing onto >name's< arm and pulling her close to him. He's touching me~ >name< thought. >name< was internally fangirling so much that she couldn't think about anything else but that Gakushuu was touching her. "Hey I know we're arguing but is that girl okay she fell from a tree and now I think she's unconscious and her face looks like my hair", Karma said. Gakushuu looked down at the girl he held onto and saw that she looked dazed and looked as if she so the greatest thing ever.

He shook her in attempt to wake her up "yes I'll be Mrs. >name< Asano", >name< said as she woke up. The two boys stared at her because of what she blurted out. "I'm gonna ignore that", Gakushuu said annoyed. "Back to what he said. >name< you fell out of a tree are you okay is anything broken", Gakushuu asked. "My leg might be broken but I'll just walk it off", >name< said. "No you can't I'll carry you home", he said.

"Wow Ass-ano I didn't think you were a gentleman", the tomato head said. >name< still could not get over the fact that her crush was gonna carry her home. Her face turned red again and she was drooling. Asano picked >name< up bridal style and carried her home.

Your POV: he brought me to my house which I thanked him for. I walked in mmy house and was immediately jumped by my two favorite pets. One was a puppy he's 1 and a half years old and I have a bunny he's 1. Most people would say that dogs like to chase bunnies around, but these two love and care about each other. That's why I named the dog Gray Fullbuster and the bunny Natsu Dragneel. It's an otp thing my father just don't understand. I picked up my bunny Natsu and put him on top of my head where he laid lazily and I carried my dog as if it was a baby.

I walked up to my room and was shocked by what I saw. "Gakushuu took another step closer to the (h/c) haired girl known as >name<. She stood in  surprise that he would walk up to her. He was now face to face with her, he moved the hair in her face to behind her ear and leaned in to steal a kiss from the girl. She stood in shock but kissed back. Gakushuu gained control of the kiss and explore every part of the girl's mouth", it was my older brother >brothers name< reading my personal fanfiction out loud to his friends. I ran downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a huge knife. I ran back up stairs into my room. "You all have 3 seconds to forget what was said and written. If you don't forget I'll stab each and every single one of you in the private area including you >brother name<", I said sadistically. They all went pale at my statement and said that they've forgotten it. They exited my room and went back to my brother's room.

I sat at my desk and started to think of new places to put my diary. My head popped up making the Natsu the bunny fall off my head but luckily Gray my puppy caught him. "You two really do care for each other", I said ruffling both of their fur. I picked up the knife and cut a hole in my bed. I put the diary in the hole and stitched a un-used zipper to the hole and made sure it worked. I put a big blanket over my bed so it isn't visible. I grabbed my black hoodie and black pants I put them on, watched a few (by a few I mean ten) episodes of >favorite anime<. When I finished watching the anime I left to go watch Gakushuu from afar. It's not stalking.