18

18, the magic number. People think that once you turn 18 life will be so amazing. Sadly they are wrong. When you turn 18 nothing happens you're a year older then you were last year. Simple as that. Sorry to ruin the fun for you kids. Oh wow I can actually say that because I'm an "adult" now. Why is 18 the number that makes you an adult why not I don't know 20? I mean are you really an adult if you can't legally drink alcohol? I think not. Wasn't that a nice heart to heart we just had? No? Okay then fuck off. I'm kidding don't leave me.

I'm already dreading going downstairs knowing I'll see my lucifer and his wife *cough* I mean my parents waiting for me. The little voice in my head won't shut up so I guess I'll get ready. Most girls would get all done for their birthday but me? I couldn't give any fucks. I simply put on a black crop top with some sweatpants and grab my nikes and a sweatshirt (A.N you can wear my sweatshirttttt. not funny? Okay sorry I made myself laugh. Totally worth it.) I was really not in the mood to talk to satans children so I walked past them and grabbed my keys. Goodbye my creators I said as I opened the front door and walked out opening the door to my car.

How come everyone makes us think birthdays are so important? Like so what just a year closer to death. Maybe that's a little brutal but it's true. You know it is. I look at the clock, when I see it says 6:32 I cringe a little because I'm up so early but decide to run to quickchek to get gas and get a smoothie before school. I drive a little to recklessly, but I mean I'm an adult now yolo. Did I just say yolo? I'm sorry I don't know what happened to me. I get my usual strawberry banana smoothie and pay for it before getting in my car and driving to hell I mean jail. Haha oops I'm so sorry can't seem to find the word. Oh right, school.
><><><><><><>Authors note ><><><><><><><
Sorry for the short chapter hopefully the next will be longer bye bitches ✌🏼️ don't take offense to that okay y'all are my main bitches.