Meeting Jordan

Your POV:

You open your eyes and stare at the window.

"How beautiful is that?" You think.
It was the beginning of August and outside the window the gorgeous sunrise made the morning dew sparkle.

"The sky looks like a water colour painting. " You told yourself. Mostly shades of red but also a bit of purple and blue coloured the clouds. You glance at the clock on your nightstand as you get out of your cozy bed.

6:00AM.
You throw on some black skinny jeans and a Fall Out Boy hoodie as it's still a bit chilly in the morning and grab a book. You silently tip toe out of the house, carful not to wake up your parents. On the kitchen table there was a sticky note with your messy handwriting on it saying

"At the park. Will be back soon after 7:00. Love you both lots. Y/N"

You enter the park, walking towards the small lake. You sit on the wooden bench close to its shore. You looked down to the wood you were sitting on. It was full of scribbles and hearts with names in them.  You were sitting on the left side of the bench; looking to its right side. Mostly all the graffiti was black, and some of the hearts containing names were red.

However, there was one that stood out. It was a bright shade of blue; a colour that stood out from he black and red. It was a heart about the size of the palm of your hand. Inside the bright blue heart, in the same colour and shade, the words Jordan Sweeto were written. You look back at the lake; then at your lap where your book is.

"In real life, my journey into a pixelated world", you read out loud. It was the name of that book, which was written by Joey Graceffa. You start to read it and three pages after chapter two, two hands covered your eyes. Surprised, you lift your own hands and try to take the stranger's hands off so you can see who is standing behind you.

"Hello Y/N, how are you? Do you know who I am?" Said the boy standing behind you.
He had a soft voice which sounded happy and playful as he talked.

This voice sounds familiar. You tell yourself.

"I see you like reading." He says with that smile-worthy voice. He takes his hands off your eyes to pick up the book that you dropped in the scare. You bend over to pick up the book on the ground but the boy was faster than you and he reached for it before you and your hand was on top of the boy's hand that was holding the book.

Not removing your hand, you look up to see that the boy was Jordan Sweeto himself. His hair ruffled in the cutest way possible. He had a red long sleeve shirt paired with light blue jeans. You look back down at you and his's hand, trying to hide the blush on your cheeks. Jordan lifted his other hand to move the hair away from your face so he can see you.

"Don't hide, Y/N. You're beautiful." He said softly, just above a whisper.

You stare into his green eyes and your lips part in surprise and awe. Did Jordan Sweeto -the Jordan Sweeto from My Digital Escape-just called you beautiful? You couldn't believe it.

"T-thanks..." You stutter. I mean of course you stuttered; Jordan Sweeto was in front of you! And he called you beautiful after he met you for two minutes.

He stands up and hands over your book. As you took it, his fingers brushed slightly the side of your hand and you got butterflies in your stomach. How did a simple gesture like that can give you butterflies? An image of you and him holding hands suddenly popped in your head. As much as you hoped that it could happen one day, you told yourself that that can't happen.

He sits down on the bench to your right, and looks at the doodles as you did a few minutes ago. He smiles as he saw the one you did. He looks up at you with a smirk and a spark in his eyes.

"Did you with that?" He asks. You nod slowly, blushing. He pulls out a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

"You can call or text me anytime you want okay? I'll always be there for you." He says softly. He pulls you into a reassuring hug. You loved this. His log arms around your small body and his sweet smell.

"I have to go, mom must be looking for me." You say before pulling away from comfort.

"Okay" He replies. "Don't forget. About my number."

"I won't." You say. "I'll keep in touch I promise. " Then you walk back to your house, forgetting your book. Jordan kept the book to remind himself of you. You walk in your house yelling to your mom who is in the kitchen "Mom I'll be at Y/B/F/F's house I'll be back in the afternoon!!!!"

You tell Y/B/F/F everything that happened. She was so happy for you, it was so awesome to have her support!