Enchanted Love

The setting is of a bus stop. A boy is waiting for the bus to arrive. He is in his early twenties and has a milky white complexion. His hair is medium-length and blond and he has donned a black tuxedo. A boy is walking on the road, and all of a sudden it starts raining. He runs to take shelter under the bus stop, and he sees the boy.

2nd boy: You?

1st boy: (pauses for a while) Er... yes.

2nd boy: How come... (looks at his tuxedo) I see. Partying with your boyfriend (scoffs)

1st boy: You don't have to be so mean, Leeteuk.

Leeteuk: That's the truth, isn't it, Mrs. Han Geng?

1st boy: (angrily) What is wrong with you?

Leeteuk: (looks at him with dejected smile) Everything, Heechul.

Heechul stares at him, speechless.

Leeteuk: (recovering from his daze with a laugh) Funny how life is, isn't it? You love a person today, and tomorrow, poof! They're gone... Temporarily.. or.. (looks skywards) Forever.

Heechul: Forever? (gasps) What happened, Heechul?

Leeteuk: (sighs) Granny. She's.. (chokes) no more.

Heechul: (looks down sadly) I'm.. I'm so sorry. My heartfelt condol...

Leeteuk: You aren't

Heechul: What?

Leeteuk: You aren't sorry Heechul. You aren't.

Heechul: What.. I? Look, will you please stop bringing up that incident. I was equally hurt.

Leeteuk: (ignoring) This.. (disgustingly) Rain! It has to ruin my plans of going back home soon. I wonder what I would tell mom. ( turns to find Heechul staring at him, arms folded ) What?

Heechul: You heard me.

Leeteuk: What? I'm sorry... Did you just say something?

Heechul: Very funny.

Leeteuk: Yeah indeed.

Heechul: It's time you realize that I too was hurt.

Leeteuk: How would I know? A person like YOU can never, ever be in a true relationship. I am wondering when HanGeng's turn will come...

Heechul: I won't dump him!

Leeteuk: Yeah, that's what you said to me a year ago, remember?

Heechul and Leeteuk stare at each other, without speaking a word

Heechul: We... (he chokes)

Leeteuk: I know that, Heechul. Your excuse: "We are not compatible, Leeteuk!"

Heechul: That's true, Leeteuk.

Leeteuk: Yeah, that's... true.

Heechul: Look, I didn't mean to...

Leeteuk: (irritably) Break my heart? Shatter it into a million pieces? Guess what.. (spreads his arms) Tada! You've done it!

Heechul: Will you stop over-reacting for god's sake!?