1℅

My name is Alyssa Hannah grace urban and I am a sociopath who suffers from CIPA and I have a low self esteem

My name is Alyssa Hannah grace urban and I am a sociopath who suffers from CIPA and I have a low self esteem . I feel no regrets and nor do I feel pain. I hate crowded places and I hate hearing the devil taunting me with my own name ;)

Okay sorry that was a way to lighten that shit up but it's true I am a sociopath who has cipa and the lowest self esteem probably known to man. cipa meaning I can feel no pain or a change in temperature. As well with being a sociopath I feel no regrets when i do anything bad and I struggle in crowded places but I have gotten better. As with the self esteem i hate my body and everything about me...so please understand im not heartless that is just how i am. I'm posting this to explain to people that mental diseases and disorders are real and yes they effect how you react and behave. I was diagnosed about three years ago after a line of traumatic events had occurred. I want people to understand that it's okay to struggle and that these disorders do not make you less of a person...if anyone needs to or would like to I wouldn't mind speaking with anyone who struggles or has problems with any type of disorders or anyone who needs a shoulder. This is also to explain why at times I behave the way I do plus I had a bad ass picture aswell xD hehe please jo judging though okay? There is no reason for it?