My Life

In this book i will be narrating what has happened to me since i started highschool book wise

If you like this book please vote comment and fan

Lots of love from Gilsy

"Mom I'm gonna be late for the first day of highschool, stop doing your makeup and come on"

"I'm coming sweetie, its 7:50 don't worry your gonna be right on time"

*groans*

"I'll be in the car"

"Hi,I didn't properly get to introduce myself my names Kendall and I love the color blue starting highschool today and I've never really been popular but I do have fun with the friends I've got, the musketeers as we like to call our selves. There names are Angel and Luna" I'm gonna do so bad when I TRY to not make a fool out of myself when I have to talk about myself in front of the whole class. Its gonna be so awkward....

Anyways im on my way to school and to say im nervous is an understatement,as my friends and i are going to different schools so i will have to be all alone,plus nothing in my life goes the way i want it to so i just hope this goes well.

A few minutes later i have arrived at my new highschool. While i was walking inside the school my heart was literally about to come out my chest. I kept my head down so no one will notice me but of course nothing ever goes the way i want it to so a senior came up to me and smacked me right in the head and i dropped the coffee i had in my hand i just left out a sigh and kept walking. I was looking at my schedule then the class numbers over and again i was so confused since this high school is so big i stopped to ask a sophomore but quickly changed my mind because i didnt know if he will hit me, take me as a joke,or just plain ignore me. While i was walking i heard the bell ring and i started running wherever fortunately i saw my class right when the late bell was about to ring.

Did you guys enjoy?

If u did please leave a comment and feel free to say some suggestions as this is my first book so I am a little rusty.

Also if u guys would like some longer chapters plz let me know.

Love yahhhh -Gilsy