Tragedy : Chapter 1

SKIRRRT !!! as the tires of the flashy red 1968 Cadillac Coupe Duville turned around the corner in a rapidly like speed . A royal blue one followed right behind it , both of the cars had two black young man that seemed to be around their early 20's hanging out of the window firing gunshots back and forth from each of the cars bullets were flying everywhere.
As I stood frozen on the porch with my best friend Chris in such astonishment, I Could see from my preifereal vision his body dropping in slow motion to the ground. As blood began to gush out of his chest like a piece of fruit being stepped on I yelled out for help. My neighbor Cherissa who was also one of my best friends began running out of her small brown house that looked almost as if it could fall down on them any minute from next door ,with a cellphone in her hand . As she dialed "911" she began screaming into her phone for help . Cherissa was 17 years old , she was about 5'4 . She had long curly hair. She was fully black but because of her natural curly hair and her deep darken smooth skin people mistook her for being Haitian. She was very beautiful with big brown eyes and was a tomboy who was very stubborn at times and was very insecure. I've known her since kindergarten as well as deonte who was 18 yrs old just like me. Cherissa came from a poor family as well. She suffered being sexually abused by her father since she was 7 years old all the way up until last month. Her Uncle Twan killed her father once he found out she was being molested one day when he walked in on her dad trying to rape her again. He's currently serving his time in jail now which if 30 years with parol . She now lives with her Grandma Lue who is 58 years old which is right next door to me . Chris, Cherissa & I were like the 3 musketeers. The reason we all clocked so well was because we were all around the same age, black, poor,and couldn't depend on nobody for shit ! Chris was 6'4 and brown skin with black wooly hair and loved to sing. Some say he sounded like Maxwell. He was a very outspoken person who many love to be around because of his personality. He was always the type to make people laugh which is why girls loved him. People never even paid attention to what he had on because he had such a bubbly spirit his wardrobe was over looked. He was tossed around in foster homes until he was in the 8th grade, Settling with the William's family. He finally had what he'd been looking for all his life, Consistency. The William's family were nice middle class people who loved Chris very much. Sometimes they had to much trouble dealing with there 16 yr. old biological son Drayon who was now in a juvinelle detention center for armed robbery they forgot about Chris. Which made him build a stronger relationship with me and Cherissa. Seeing my best friend laying on my porch in my hands covered in blood really put a tolled on me.
7 minutes went by and the medical responders pulled up along the cracked up streets of Saginaw, Mi . Four of the medical responders rushed out of the truck; Two of them grabbing me and cherissa away from Chris and the other two proceeding to do their job . Neighbors of the town began to swarm the scene and shortly the police began to pull up and put caution tape around the block of 11th and cherry all the way down to the other end which was Janes street .
"He's not going to make it he's loosing to much blood" I over heard the brown skin Female responder who looked to be around her mid 30's say to the older dark skin male responder who looked to be around his early 50's . I saw the look in their faces which seemed to be mixed with a little frustration and a whole lot of concentration . " Nope, he's not " said the older male responder . Seeing his body lay there motionless & watching them give up like that clicked on a switch in my body I never knew was there until that moment . " What the fuck do you mean he's not going to make it !! Chris get up man !! PLEASE !! Get him the fuck up man !!! Help him !! " Shouting in a very loud: angry: deep tone. You could hear the cracking in my voice which were emptying out and being filled with the pain i'd been feeling. I charged toward the responders with fire in my eyes. All I kept thinking was " Someone has to pay ".