chapter 1 : school

Clark

First day of school after a long summer.I am not exactly happy about it or a fan of school. "Clark wake up it's first day of school today " . Oh it's mom I better go to the bathroom . Oh no my little brother is in the bathroom he takes 20 min in the bathroom. I am gonna be late for school well I'm not complaining but I can't be late in the first day. " hurry up max" . " wait". Omg I always need to wait for him . Okay then I will go and pick out an outfit for school.

20 minutes later...

Finally I can go to the bathroom . I take a shower and then I brush my teeth and fix my make-up so I brush my hair. Just what I needed mom and max left so I have to go and take a coffee from over the street and go to school.

10 minutes later..

Finally I'm here at school. " hi Clark" says Samantha. " hi Samantha how are you". "I'm good and you"." I' m great
So what have you been doing this summer". " Nothing just chilling with my family in our cabin what about you ". " I have just been home all the summer ". " okay". Finally the school bell rings. I have English surprisely I acutely enjoy English.

10 hours later...

F

inally school is over . " Clark ". I hear someone screaming my name it's Samantha ." What's wrong Samantha ". " she tells me we need to go to a place right now". I ask her where she says it's a surprise. I trust Samantha she is my best friend. It's weird she takes me to a big tower in the middle of a graveyard.but I 'm not scared it takes a lot to scare me .

If you wonder where and what she is gonna do read the next chapter