Prologue

We do not know what to do without them in our secret team. Their tactics are perfect, they leave no trace , they know how to live a normal life and a risky life. Unfortunately the life of one of them was discovered without us to noticed it before. The mission is at risk at this time and there is no returning back. If they cannot handle this mission then no one will. In our database there are many candidates for this mission. We are looking for two agents who are cold without warm feelings. We do not want compatible agents. So, we look for those who had a loss or a dark past that should not be revealed. It was very difficult to find these two agents but they were perfect for this mission. The first agent is a boy , he never had a pattern figure, his character is so cold that has never love someone , he went to war when he was very young , he has worked with us for several years so we decided that he would be the first member of the secret team.

Our second agent is a girl, her parents died when she was a baby, she was adopted and raised by one of our best agents

Our second agent is a girl, her parents died when she was a baby, she was adopted and raised by one of our best agents. She has been prepared her whole life for this mission.

The problem is that she wants to live a normal life without risk

The problem is that she wants to live a normal life without risk. This is not going to stop us so we prepared a kidnapping mission to make sure she realize that this is her mission. The agent 67 wants us to continue with the mission.
"Agent 01 in charge, squad 0159 you can proceed with the mission." I told them from the central base of espionage with my team.
"Agent 54 in charge of the squad 0159 ready to proceed 01." Agent 54 answered me.
While the mission was in progress, we call the Agent 51. Mr.Styles must learn everything about his partner Miss Edwards. It is time to start phase one of the mission.