The First Day for Isabelle

Isabelle's POV

I woke up at about 07:12 which was too late for the first day, This stupidly ment i was still in my summertime aley and overslept alot... Yeah i forgot to set my alarm.

I ran onto the chair and mirror And quickly put on my makeup before rushing to my closet were i laid out my clothes for the day after and put them on. I ran off the stairs while brushing my hair and skipped breakfast, I kissed my parents goodbye and ran outside to school... Oh then i got lost and noticed that i went to a new school and didn't know where it was so i asked some strangers and went to the location missing the first class... WHY!

As i tried to find my next class i failed Once again, and i had to ask for directions again. I saw a couple screaming to eachother and asked when they were done where class A13 was, also why they were yelling. They told me they didn't know and that they were in the drama club. "Hey you must be new then, "My name is Robbin by the way". The boy said " Oh uhm, Sorry my name is Isabelle, i'll see ya later then" 'YA' how did YA get to that sentence? Okay i found him so hot, oh his black hair was just so nice!
Oh well i looked around for people to help me find class A13 and came acoss some guy sitting alone at a table, He had a brown fringe that almost covered his left eye and he was wearing pretty much everything black exept his t - shirt which was a white Bring Me The Horizon t - shirt. He was listening to music, And not just regularly No he had his volume up WAY too high i could hear it from here to Japan!

'Why does everything that i love get taken away, You take me to the edge, push me too far, watch me slip away, holding on too hard!' The lyrics sounded ( three days grace - tell me why ) i poked his shoulder
"Hey, could you turn that music down for a moment geez!"

"Oh... I'm sorry, i was trying to get away from this world..."

"Well anyways, i need directions to class A13 , would you happen to know where that is?"

" i do, actualy that's the same class i have to go to next, so you should stay a bit, we can uhm.. Talk i guess until the bell rings..." He said awkwardly, he was the EMO type of guy, i didn't like these people , they just annoyed me is all.